What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does our team even need de Belin anymore?

Does our team even need de Belin anymore?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

independent

Juniors
I don't make to many comments i just like to get an idea of what other people are thinking but on this one i have to and all i can say is WOW. How quick we are to forget.Jack before all this started was in the best form of his career he is one of the best defensive middles in the game he has a tremendous offload and can ball play both sides of the ruck.He is proven at the highest levels in the game and to compare him to a young kid who is relatively unproven is quite frankly ridiculous.But that's just my opinion and i guess different opinions are what makes the world go round.....
I am with you mate, we tend to forget very quickly........ if found innocent of course we need him.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
any team that doesn't need a guy of Jack debelins ability has superman on the bench.........
Clearly Souffs don’t need him then..
CdFcxXDXEAIQqPW.jpg

Jersey No 14

Juniors
Yes!!!!!
The back end of the season when will all my optimism we are challenging to make the 8
or as it stands
The front end of the season when we are trying to win our first game.

He will have a point to prove as well.
Stay em' Jack

Timmay

Juniors
Update:

- Almost won the Nines.
- Destroyed the Newcastle Knights.

This thread is in need of some more "no" votes...

RedVDave

First Grade
Update:

- Almost won the Nines.
- Destroyed the Newcastle Knights.

This thread is in need of some more "no" votes...
Agreed, the NRL should just call off the season and hand us over the premiership trophy now. We got this!

Gareth67

First Grade
I don't make to many comments i just like to get an idea of what other people are thinking but on this one i have to and all i can say is WOW. How quick we are to forget.Jack before all this started was in the best form of his career he is one of the best defensive middles in the game he has a tremendous offload and can ball play both sides of the ruck.He is proven at the highest levels in the game and to compare him to a young kid who is relatively unproven is quite frankly ridiculous.But that's just my opinion and i guess different opinions are what makes the world go round.....

Don’t worry be55 , you are not the only one who thinks that way .

Perhaps the real question should be - ‘ Does our Forum even need Timmay anymore ? ‘

Status
Not open for further replies.