What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Super League

axl rose

Bench
For some time after a game is played, it falls into a hole where it's neither listed under Matches nor Results.
So right now I can't see anything on Catalans v Castleford
No squads, score, stats, match report, video, nothing. The page just disappears. This has happened every week.
It will be up tomorrow, I assume, but it's just laughably poor.

This. It was like going back to the 90s visiting their website last weekend. Looks like a clunky MySpace page, just missing the glitter. How many hours after the match are highlights are available? Keen on following Catalans games this year but they sure make it difficult.

Last edited:

adamkungl

Immortal
After the 1 month trial period, Toronto will be required to make cap space if they wish to keep him on.

Springs09

Juniors
Apparently another club is interested in O'Brien, who was out of favour below Wallace and Mellor to start the season.
Toronto are also allowed to sign young Canadian players

https://www.loverugbyleague.com/pos...gGY1o9krHeri4K5ciq_f32Vhsglh_mtbeVEblFeorvnRY

A top 25 squad of something like
Gigot, Russell, Miloudi, Leutele, Kay, Stanley, McCrone,
Singleton, Ackers, Mullally, SBW, Thompson, Wilkin
Cunningham, Lussick, Springer, Dixon
Mellor, Wallace, Wheeler, Worthington, Olbison, Sidlow, Ngawati

And filled in with young Canadian players when needed (which they should be doing anyway) doesn't seem too bad.

adamkungl

Immortal
They can also call up Rochdale players in a pinch..
Which obviously isn't ideal but they shouldn't ever find themselves short staffed on game day

Perth Red

Post Whore
I wouldn’t be surprised if Chase Stanley is released for Gigot.

you can’t just release a player, they are under contract. Toronto have already said their salary cap is full. I’d they’ve got money to burn then the RFL should allow them to sign any North American for zero salary cap for three years. That would give them chance to scout the college football system in Canada and USA for any players in union or AF that would like to try out RL.

TDD91

Juniors
Stanley hasn't been able to play this season due to a passport issue iirc, so they may be able to get some kind of dispensation on that.

T-Boon

Coach
Jordan Rankin has a future in the game after his playing days come to an end. In his post game interview he sounded articulate and made the game sound very interesting.
He could go into television or coaching.

Perth Red

Post Whore
God we were terrible last night. I know we have some key injuries but even so looking at the way the other lower teams are performing we are in some big trouble I’d say.
Our three games against Toronto are shaping up to be the relegation deciders.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
God we were terrible last night. I know we have some key injuries but even so looking at the way the other lower teams are performing we are in some big trouble I’d say.
Our three games against Toronto are shaping up to be the relegation deciders.
Point of order - you don't state anywhere on your profile who you go for

Latest posts