What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any news on our new CEO

possm

Coach
Fat Albert would be a good CEO.

Knows the club well.

Knows the players well.

Loves the club.

And he's not an Illawarra f**kwit loser.

All positives.
Yes but can he add up
Can he think outside the box
Can he get his nose out of the SGI trough
Can he move on Dean Young from the assistant coach position
Can he sack Mary
Can he put up a good case to reduce the length of Flanagan's restrictions.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Yes but can he add up
Can he think outside the box
Can he get his nose out of the SGI trough
Can he move on Dean Young from the assistant coach position
Can he sack Mary
Can he put up a good case to reduce the length of Flanagan's restrictions.

I'm still waiting for a reply from my seek application...

I can think outside the box...
I can move Dean Young on from assistant coach
I can happily sack Mcf**kwit
No need to put up a good case to reduce the length of Flanagan's restrictions. I'll make myself coach, let Flanagan take the reins, but tell everyone I'm running the show.
I am not part of the old boys crew. I have no affiliation with the club. I used to play footy with my mates when I was a kid and wear my dragons jersey. That's as close to playing for the team as I ever got.
And I am dirt cheap...So the money you save on me can be used on getting better coaches and better players.

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
We need a miracle worker. Someone who can breathe corporate live after years of neglect into something that's just about dead. I don't in any way mean the team by the way!

A miracle worker is unlikely. We could get :
A. A ruthless operator who will slash operating expenditure and unprofitable arms of the joint venture; or
B. A good front man who will be the fall guy for the Board's inability to make any worthwhile decisions.

Cautiously optimistic but I suspect it will be the latter.