What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Korbin Sims 2020

qld redvee

Juniors
all comes down to the all important game plan ... coaches will adapt to suit players conditions ,,, not supercoach we get the same sh*t for the full 80 minutes ( remember it was a good enough plan to see us 85 minutes away from a grand final appearance !!) Hopefully flanno and shepherd can shake things up for all of us

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Does he really have a lot of impact anyway.. I admit he throws himself st the line but there's more to the game including the defensive part of the game and 2nd efforts etc. Maybe I am being harsh but I have that visual against Penrith Late in the 1st half he let T'eo? The winger I think run past him with hardly much of an effort as he was hiding behind the line and he only came on 10-15 mins prior. It was critical Time in then game to go behind into half time by more we needed to win that game. That was the Mary brain explosion time to rest Benny Hunt
Maybe I’m being a bit optimistic but I have a feeling he will have a good year. It’s now or never I guess. I’m loving the addition of the new trainer.

Crush

Coach
I'll drink to that so book me in with you buddy.

LINDE30210-main.png
Old school wine

I have this vision of Korbin last year playing Penrith I think, being lazy and leaving a huge hole in the defensive line which was exploited by the young winger very quickly I was disgusted at him... still very fresh

SaintPeter

Juniors
Ah,, Korbin,, looks like Tazan,, plays like Jane.

Hope I'm wrong for 2020,, but he has had plenty of opportunities to step up but mostly its been sideways.

sa1nt5

Juniors
+1 - his intensity could set the tone with Vaughn - instead we have old man graham who is a tackling bag - bless him though but, well past it
No Dice, this is his last year he’ll go out with a bang not a whimper !!

Brutalitops

Juniors
Korbin not being injured is actually far better news than it sounds at first.

Dufty wasn't really an issue, had was long odds to even feature in the team. McInnes was a big blow but we had Luke on hand to fill in.

Korbin when getting a roll on last season was bringing some good things to the team, and until his arm broke he was one of our better forwards in an underperforming team

qld redvee

Juniors

Dufty wasn't really an issue, had was long odds to even feature in the team. McInnes was a big blow but we had Luke on hand to fill in.

Korbin when getting a roll on last season was bringing some good things to the team, and until his arm broke he was one of our better forwards in an underperforming team
Brutalitops.
Hopefully he is used in a much better fashion this year with shep and flanno organising things

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade

Korbin did play well spasmodically last year, but as playing goes, he is more like Ashton than Tariq.

Latest posts