What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

eels81236

Bench
Maybe they can take away the luxury sales tax off vehicles now that we (and haven’t been for a long time) aren’t protecting local industry? At least for electric vehicles.

84 Baby

Referee
Me after LU been down for however many hours

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6c4c47514954326a7158666442413d3d2d3533303437373530352e313530666364323463616465656235623936313138333330393336322e676966

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe they can take away the luxury sales tax off vehicles now that we (and haven’t been for a long time) aren’t protecting local industry? At least for electric vehicles.

makes too much sense and wont help achieve a surplus

hindy111

Post Whore
Quite a light show ... lightning strike scared the f**k out of me and took out my power - just the safety switch thankfully

Need a sparky?

$300 call out fee. Covers the first 45mins.
Plus gst. Time starts when turn car off in driveway.

Blame shifting, minimisation, ridicule and deflection are all smokescreens for a weak position.

Data puts me in the strong (and unalienable) position - NASA, EPA, IPCC, DoE...

...I mean it's not Twitter, I understand that...

But go ahead and keep trying to rid yourself of the cognitive dissonance by denying reality. I understand that you need to take care of yourself first and foremost. It's what leftoids do best, after all.

Gronk

Staff member
Data puts me in the strong (and unalienable) position - NASA, EPA, IPCC, DoE...

...I mean it's not Twitter, I understand that...

But go ahead and keep trying to rid yourself of the cognitive dissonance by denying reality. I understand that you need to take care of yourself first and foremost. It's what leftoids do best, after all.
Yeah but there are some wise merkins on twitter all the same.

upload_2020-2-19_6-23-58.jpeg

I'm not responsible for any of your mincy dot points but it's only fair that we also do a HJ dossier:

Yes, you are. Don't you even remember what you post? Do you have so little mental capacity?
  • Says that 'low confidence = no confidence'. Changes the topic when someone points out that there is also a 'very low confidence' making the concept of 'low confidence = no confidence' complete bullshit.[/quote]
I quoted the Guidance Notes showing my position was right regarding how to interpret low confidence.
  • Constantly trying to convince us that he has read all of the documents when its clear he hasn't based on his amateurish interpretations that can be dismantled in 5 min.
I've read all of them, as proof of how I can mention them and subsequently quote them. None of my claims have ended up being non-sourced.
  • Sources information from facebook.
Once again, the original graphs were both fully sourced. But you keep trying to nitpick and find ways to ignore me.
  • Randomly spews forth meaningless graphs and asks lots of questions but never delivers any solid answers of his own.
Meaningless graphs? From NASA, the IPCC, EPA and DoE? Haha, this one by itself proves your position is empty.
  • Has been schooled on multiple occassions by a guy with only a passing interest in the topic, but much superior intelligence.
I haven't been schooled once. I have never been proven wrong. Not once. Once again - sourced everything and it all fits together very nicely. I don't run in circles, I don't mince words. I provide data and it sticks.
  • When he feels cornered and under the pump he fails to respond. If you are persistent enough and force him to reply he usually offers a two pronged approach of shit:
  1. Claims that he is time poor and it is beneath him to 'argue' (i.e. explain himself). I wonder how he gets all that time to read IPCC reports?
I read in the evening. Posting is only for early in the morning for 10 minutes. You can check that - see how often I am here outside the 6am-ish timeslot.
  1. Then laughingly claims that he is just trolling you. By doing this he is deflecting from his failure to grasp something and trying to make it about those that are asking the questions. "What do you mean that's wrong? You do realise I am just trolling you!"
I'm never wrong. Have not been shown to be wrong once. And you don't understand the mindset - you fools are hilarious to play with. You see, we're the counterculture, now, and any student of history knows that the counterculture has a great time trolling the establishment.​
Keep em' coming HJ. I admire your continued bravado in the face of such a pathetic display of incompetence.

Thanks, data-less boy.

You keep screaming at the sky and making predictions that haven't come true for the last 3 decades. Everything continues to fall my way - the ice caps aren't melting, it's not getting hotter, the seas aren't rising, the earth is getting greener and not more desolate, crops are increasing and we're not in famines, droughts are decreasing and not killing us all.

I'm content to be patient and have a little fun on the way. We both already know that history will end up on my side, but you're just frantically trying to take control while you still have the public narrative.

You will fail. I will will succeed.

84 Baby

Referee
I’m also going to take up the irrefutable position when people say I’m wrong by replying I’m never wrong