What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
Sounds like a real bargain for someone to come and flick a safety switch

Well it doesn't just trip for no reason. You have major problems in your house. I'd get out now while it's worth something.
Look your a mate. I will swap your house for a VL turbo. And a full tank of gas

strider

Post Whore
Well it doesn't just trip for no reason. You have major problems in your house. I'd get out now while it's worth something.
Look your a mate. I will swap your house for a VL turbo. And a full tank of gas
Can you throw in a few shed lizards

I’m also going to take up the irrefutable position when people say I’m wrong by replying I’m never wrong

I've got the data, 84. No one else has and no one can touch my data - that's why they don't try.

That's why they mince words and do the "I reply, then you reply, then I reply, then you reply" mincing.

Not me - I drop data from NASA, EPA, IPCC, DoE...

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Yes, you are. Don't you even remember what you post? Do you have so little mental capacity?
Good luck finding anything that attributes them to me.

I quoted the Guidance Notes showing my position was right regarding how to interpret low confidence.
Thats not what happened. Bandy pointed us to them first. Low confidence does not equal no confidence no matter how you want to spin it.

I've read all of them, as proof of how I can mention them and subsequently quote them. None of my claims have ended up being non-sourced.
Bullshit.

Once again, the original graphs were both fully sourced. But you keep trying to nitpick and find ways to ignore me.
Why source the facebook one then? You clearly think that old mate who prepared it in his mums basement whilst masturbating to the Golden Girls has a point to make.

Meaningless graphs? From NASA, the IPCC, EPA and DoE? Haha, this one by itself proves your position is empty.
I'm not sure you understand my position. Without any context, correct sourcing or intelligent narrative from yourself, they are indeed meaningless. You need to put some chicken on the bone, merkin. You argue that 'we should already know stuff', but I just think that's an excuse to get you out of writing anything intelligent.

I been schooled once. I have never been proven wrong. Not once. Once again - sourced everything and it all fits together very nicely. I don't run in circles, I don't mince words. I provide data and it sticks.
Like shit to a blanket. You have been completely and utterly schooled on many occassions.

I read in the evening. Posting is only for early in the morning for 10 minutes. You can check that - see how often I am here outside the 6am-ish timeslot.

If you are going to engage in conversations such as these then you can't use that as an excuse when it gets too hot in the kitchen, merkin.

I'm never wrong. Have not been shown to be wrong once.
The irony here is that this statement is actually wrong.

And you don't understand the mindset - you fools are hilarious to play with. You see, we're the counterculture, now, and any student of history knows that the counterculture has a great time trolling the establishment.
How do you know I am not trolling you? You keep coming back for more don't you...you can't help yourself can you?
Thanks, data-less boy.
No worries, Johnny McInterpretation Problems.

You keep screaming at the sky and making predictions that haven't come true for the last 3 decades.
Show me where I have done that.

Everything continues to fall my way - the ice caps aren't melting, it's not getting hotter, the seas aren't rising, the earth is getting greener and not more desolate, crops are increasing and we're not in famines, droughts are decreasing and not killing us all.

I'm content to be patient and have a little fun on the way. We both already know that history will end up on my side, but you're just frantically trying to take control while you still have the public narrative.

You will fail. I will will succeed.
I'm not stupid enough to take one side over the other because the issue is far more complex than that. I take all information and analyses on their merits regardless of which side it comes from.

You have shown your inherent bias by trying to turn it into a contest of one idea over the other and in the process have shown yourself to be the nincompoop that you are (I'll admit I just used that word so I could write 'poop'.)

The above paragraph is why you will never be able to calmly, methodically and sensibly analyse the issue. You have already picked a side and a narrative and sadly, all you are doing is clumsily trying to find information to support your pre-determined position.

You would not last 5 min in the real world with such poor logic and interpretation. Luckily, this is just a hobby for you, but might I suggest taking up golf or maybe bushwalking.

P.S. Learn how to f**ken quote properly as well. It was a pain in the arse tidying up your bullshit.

parra pete

Referee
In the great days of the British Empire, a new commanding officer was sent to an African jungle outpost to relieve the retiring Colonel.

After welcoming his replacement and showing the usual courtesies (gin and tonic, cucumber sandwiches etc.) that protocol decrees, the retiring colonel said, "You must meet my Adjutant, Captain Smithers, he's my right-hand man, he's really the strength of this office. His talent is simply boundless."
Smithers was summoned and introduced to the new CO, who was surprised to meet a humpbacked, one eyed, toothless, hairless, scabbed and pockmarked specimen of humanity, a particularly unattractive man less than three feet tall.
"Smithers, old man, tell your new CO about yourself."
"Well, sir, I graduated with honours from Sandhurst, joined the regiment and won the Military Cross and Bar after three expeditions behind enemy lines. I've represented Great Britain in equestrian events, and won a Silver Medal in the middleweight division of the Olympics. I have researched the history of....."

Here the Colonel interrupted, "Yes, yes, never mind that Smithers, he can find all that in your file. Tell him about the day you told the witch doctor to F@*k off."

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
1300 GET PUMPED

arts-entertainment_01_temp-1372334083-51cc2803-620x348.jpg

Latest posts