What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Israel folau

Pommy

Coach
Those rainbow fellas don't play the game i don't give two hoots about them.

Izzy wouldn’t play the game either if he hadn’t been kicked out of Union. League owes him f**k all.

Funny that last time your mob played them, the highest score in the series was 80, and that was a tailender slogging.

saying we won by an innings just doesn’t have the same impact I guess.

KokoRugbyLeague

Juniors
Izzy wouldn’t play the game either if he hadn’t been kicked out of Union. League owes him f**k all.

He and his type make the game exciting i don't care about owing shit as long as he long plays. Its footy some people watch for the game others the club or i just want him to play this sport i hate union so wouldn't two shits what that castle brigade do. Healthy Folau is a awesome Folau.

saying we won by an innings just doesn’t have the same impact I guess.

taste2taste

Juniors
I find it odd that Folau has been hounded from pillar to post and yet Tyson Fury, who has made homophobic comments in the past, is a national treasure.
Eminem who's songs are choc a block with homophobic lyrics was invited to perform at this years Oscars, the most woke ceremony on the earth.
Dmx has anti gay lyrics in his songs ( check the 2nd verse of Where The Hood At as an example ) yet Hollywood continue to use his music on trailers and on soundtrack's.

I don't get it? Where's all the outrage about these homophobes ?

Last edited:

Dark Corner

Juniors
I find it odd that Folau has been hounded from pillar to post and yet Tyson Fury, who has made homophobic comments in the past, is a national treasure.
Eminem who's songs are choc a block with homophobic lyrics was invited to perform at this years Oscars, the most woke ceremony on the earth.
Dmx has anti gay lyrics in his songs ( check the 2nd verse of Where The Hood At as an example ) yet Hollywood continue to use his music on trailers and on soundtrack's.

And no one speaks out about another religion whose views about Homosexuals that it should be about Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Last edited:

Matua

Bench

Wow, that's some top level whataboutry, Sean Hannity will feel his title is threatened.

And no one speaks out about another religion whose views about Homosexuals that it should be about Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.
Oh, another one to take Hannity's title.

Latest posts