What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
Macadamia and ginger gelato. Who doesn't like some ginger in their life?

macadamia-and-ginger.jpg

Wait, where exactly is this alleged delight available ?

Gazzamatta

Coach
You and I are on the same page here. Personally I find the pressure at the checkout too much.
My first Aldi adventure was a tad stressful but Im an expert now. Great quality and cheaper prices. Dont sell yourself short. You and Hindy can do this.
If you want to talk about stress try Subway.
What bread?
What cheese?
6 inch or 12?
Toasted or not?
What salads do you want?
What sauce would you like?
Pepper and salt?
And once you are finally through that obstacle course they hit you with, "do you want a f'n cookie.
Its an adventure.

Glenneel

Bench
I just turned the TV on to the Fox League Channel, and I'll kid you knot the first words broadcast were 'I think Kenny expected Grothe to come inside him much earlier than he did' (it's a replay of the 1983 Semi Final).
At last something more interesting than bloody ice cream. How many dribblers do we have on this site?

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
My first Aldi adventure was a tad stressful but Im an expert now. Great quality and cheaper prices. Dont sell yourself short. You and Hindy can do this.
What bread?
What cheese?
6 inch or 12?
Toasted or not?
What salads do you want?
Pepper and salt?
And once you are finally through that obstacle course they hit you with, "do you want a f'n cookie.
Its an adventure.
Thanks Gaz. I've never been to a Subway. Sounds like they are into euphemisms though.

hindy111

Post Whore
What bread?
What cheese?
6 inch or 12?
Toasted or not?
What salads do you want?
Pepper and salt?
Its an adventure.

Subways going broke....

hineyrulz

Post Whore
What bread?
What cheese?
6 inch or 12?
Toasted or not?
What salads do you want?
Pepper and salt?
Its an adventure.
And it’s very exciting!!!

hindy111

Post Whore
Is see Woollies are ripping people off with their mince, and Coles are just flat out ripping people off. With Gazzamatta's encouragment, it might be time to give the Germans another go @hindy111

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/f...s/news-story/f8427e5bd9e9108f47ff9442e67038ab
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-02-18/coles-underpays-employess-20-million-review-reveals/11974984

I don't like their Tea or instant coffee.
I don't have the patience to shop at multiple stores.