What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL team: Trial v Newcastle Knights

Dragonslayer

First Grade
I really dont expect the likes of Hunt, Aitken, Lafai and a few others to not have much game time against the Knights.

Seeing who's been picked. Lovodua will fill the hooking role and maybe alternate at lick wirh Hayden Lomax. Clune and sullivan to be the halves most of the game along with young Wishart and Sailor. As I said not much of Hunt.

Thr most interesting aspect for me is seeing the younger brigade show their talents.

The result isnt as important, as seeing the style of play and how we have changed (if at all).

Old Timer

Coach
Not at that league yet. Does not have the ball and try scoring skills, hard hitting and line busting ability of the best reserve grader to play 1st grade in the 2010’s.
You forgot to mention his rep footy achievement.

George Dragon

Juniors
I really dont expect the likes of Hunt, Aitken, Lafai and a few others to not have much game time against the Knights.

Seeing who's been picked. Lovodua will fill the hooking role and maybe alternate at lick wirh Hayden Lomax. Clune and sullivan to be the halves most of the game along with young Wishart and Sailor. As I said not much of Hunt.

Thr most interesting aspect for me is seeing the younger brigade show their talents.

The result isnt as important, as seeing the style of play and how we have changed (if at all).
FG team will play first half
The rest will play second half with a few forwards playing both.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
We should of played all youngsters in the Nines and saved all expected players for the Newcastle game & Charity Shield.

We need to win these type of games to instil a ‘must win all games’ attitude, like Melbourne.

The imbecile coach got it totally wrong again and will now say, as per usual, it’s only a trial.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
We should of played all youngsters in the Nines and saved all expected players for the Newcastle game & Charity Shield.

We need to win these type of games to instil a ‘must win all games’ attitude, like Melbourne.

The imbecile coach got it totally wrong again and will now say, as per usual, it’s only a trial.
Even Bennett used to play CS this way..

Pretty sure souffs do the same too..