What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Squad succession

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Do you have a tattoo on your penis?

99ab698e853ba637c31917fdc02e7a9c

We did.
I’m not sure if Dunster was told though.

Other than his excellent stoner name, what has this bloke got going for him? Maybe I've just watched a couple of his bad days (didn't watch 9s.....that's not footy). At best he might be come a journeyman NRL player (which I guess isn't so bad), but maybe he's done stuff in games I cant see.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Other than his excellent stoner name, what has this bloke got going for him? Maybe I've just watched a couple of his bad days (didn't watch 9s.....that's not footy). At best he might be come a journeyman NRL player (which I guess isn't so bad), but maybe he's done stuff in games I cant see.
He was undersized and pretty ordinary last year but he seems to have put on a bit of weight and he has improved. Still not up to first grade yet.

He was undersized and pretty ordinary last year but he seems to have put on a bit of weight and he has improved. Still not up to first grade yet.

That's cool if he's not quite ready. I was more concerned about potential. In the few games I saw him play his decision making in defense was awful....but maybe that wasn't helped by the blokes around him.

Nines isn't NRL but he was good in it. Seems to have developed physically. I'd barely noticed him before.

Latest posts