What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
RE: Ferguson to fullback

Valid points have been raised to my earlier suggestion regarding the above.

Is there anyone else who can play good fullback. Gutherson isn't very good and I do think he makes a good centre.

Regards

W.Smith or Haze Dunster

hindy111

Post Whore
When was the last time we developed a gun player in the backline? I guess Semi counts. Prior was Hayne.
Odd we can't develop one. Some clubs churn them out. But we have found D.Brown. and Mahoney who are in position that are hard to develop guys. Prob worth 5 x backs.

But yeah it is interesting we onky have found one every 10yrs.

hindy111

Post Whore
No offense, but I am going to bloke you.

I am pointing out our other options.

I'd have W.Smith in our top 17 on the bench personally.
Between Taka, Stone,Salmon or Rhys Davies as a utility I like what he can bring. He is a guy who can spark a game.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade

Is there anyone else who can play good fullback. Gutherson isn't very good and I do think he makes a good centre.

Regards
What makes you think he is such a good centre? I can barely ever even remember him playing there. Gutho isn't perfect at fullback, but to say he isn't very good is bullshit.

84 Baby

Referee

Regards
Why can’t the season just start so at least plop like this would have genuine evidence for or against?

strider

Post Whore
My first Aldi adventure was a tad stressful but Im an expert now. Great quality and cheaper prices. Dont sell yourself short. You and Hindy can do this.
If you want to talk about stress try Subway.
What bread?
What cheese?
6 inch or 12?
Toasted or not?
What salads do you want?
What sauce would you like?
Pepper and salt?
And once you are finally through that obstacle course they hit you with, "do you want a f'n cookie.
Its an adventure.
LMAO

lingard

Coach
Foxsports gave our backline a C+

And Roosters an A-

Teddy 10 - Guth 7.5
Toupo 7.5 - Fergo 9
Manu 7.5 - Blake 7.5
Morris 6 - MJ - 6.5
Ikavulu 6- Sivo - 7

I have us 1 point ahead.....

Blake's nowhere near as good as Manu.
M.J. is not as good as Morris.
Toupo should be 8.5 based on last year's form.
And Tedesco is about a 15