What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football

Suitman

Post Whore
I thought it was fifty fifty. Which sucks when you're on the receiving end.

50/50?

Look at his body position. Arms pulled in. The ball grazed his elbow.
Referee originally called play on and the f**kwit in the VAR box had a look at it and told the ref to go and check the 26 inch screen on the sideline. Chris Beathe then changes his mind.
How in the f**k is this a penalty?
Thank f**k that clown Blackwood missed it and we had our first win in 2 months.
I know you'll argue for the sake of it, but fair dinkum Pou, the VAR has become a joke. They are only supposed to refer it back to the ref, or change the decision, if it is a "Clear and Obvious" error.
I've seen dozens of VAR reviews that haven't even done that, and then, they consider this one?
f**k me!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I reckon he moved his elbow down into the path of the ball, which is neither proven nor disproven by the still. The question then is whether or not it was intentional. I wasn't the only one who thought it might be a handball. The penalty was awarded after all.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
well with VAR you have to play on so then it can be reviewed, and I thought under the new rule anything in contact with the arm in the box is a penalty whether they are playing at it or not

Suitman

Post Whore
Thats pretty impressive ... wonder how much it costs to charter a sydney train?

Dunno. I suspect it wouldn't be cheap.

The Wanderers have been doing it for quite a few seasons now. I've caught the train from Parra to Central for derby's at Allianz for quite a few years now. It's a great idea. Train has always been packed but I suspect it won't be this weekend for the trip to Kogarah. (Smaller capacity and shite weather).
I like the fact there is an actual timetable. Very convenient for organizing travel to and from the game.

Suitman

Post Whore
Athletico Madrid played Liverpool overnight in Madrid.
This was the welcome the home team bus received on their way to the ground from the home supporters.
Lol.

Latest posts