What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

overrated centres

nick87

Coach
Curtis Scott I feel is good but not as elite as some people make out
He's definitely over-rated based on what he's shown so far, but i think people are reacting a little bit to the talent and upside there. Ignoring all the other shit, its clear he's got the ability to be an elite centre on both sides of the ball

He hasnt put it all together yet, and frankly, given what we've seen from him off the field, there is no reason to think he ever will. But if he does ever grow up and knuckle down, i think he's going to be one the best in the game

Danish

Referee
Every centre in the game, basically.

the only truly game breaking centres in the league are Latrell and Manu.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Agreed. I miss the days of centres who could beat their man one on one, draw the winger and put their outside man away or just beat their opposite all ends up, these days the one on one contests are few and far between and it's all out line running now

it’s still an important position though- it’s just that these days you notice bad centres more than good ones, centres who do their job well these days make other people look good.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Josh Morris is overrated. That's why we put him in the wing. I hope there's a club that's brave enough to take him off our hands.