What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Warabrook saint

Juniors
If we make it to the finals, say 8th, no one will know what to do next. Mission accomplished!

My guess is that we will then be smashed to pieces by a willing Nikoll klockstadd recovering from a bad head cold.

Madge seems nice at press conferences, but behind the scenes, he’s brutal as all f**k.

If Hunt was playing for us complaining of a mild depression post origin, Madge would would have Ben’s Dalmatian puppy brought to Concord and force him to shoot it in front of the squad.

Then not only would he be playing, he’d be f**king captain.

No meditation or leadership tutorials for Madge.

It’s simply a case of obey or die. We don’t like complicated things out our way.

Can’t quite cope with more than two choices in any given scenario.
So how do we get in contact with this Madge......he's not the Madge you're soaking in it is he.....we've already got a lush

Warabrook saint

Juniors
Yes he might just about hold The Shed past Rd6 if he can make Turnstile & Laughy co-captains & re-signs & re-selects Lats, Marketo, Nighty, Lovechild, Maranta, Nichols & assorted current plodders & journeymen (form irrelevant) indebted to him (see Rd 1 teamsheet)

There’s just so much material for the stage in this Tragicomedy

...this Comedy of Errors

...and unfortunately for us the entire NRL is the audience -

looking on in utter disbelief that this Moron is holding the Club to ransom

...but which will make his Fall even more monumental & inglorious, with collateral damage as yet unseen in Clubland.

Flanno’s already had a taste of tread with McShameless’s Spoon quip, as has Peter in his death by a thousand cuts, & BJ the conductor on the route to nowhere
- & poor Pricey, who copped both wheels & the bull bar in a shameless display of cowardice & treachery

...Albert, Peter, Brian, Bruce et al -
you are fools on a grand scale

...and there’s rubber heading your way
Extra extra large hopefully. Big bus tyres is deserved :laughing:

Usual Mary-truth teller Sowie has spoken about the Dragons 2020.

He predicts that a number of the elite rep forwards will abandon the club at years end and an marked improvement in a comp finish to......14th.

To be honest, the players haven’t been performing so the sooner a lot of them join the esl or the titans the better. They were quicker to defend Mary than their line last year.

If they have another year off, they can expect their own fail banners.

I had thought and was looking forward to a spray at Mary, but it’s too early for Sowie and he couldn’t get it up.

In the meantime, former cocaine toker Dell is trying to market young Tristan as the full time elite fullback ...because he’s a friend of billy slater. The kid has spent 5 minutes in the nrl and weighs in about 50 kilos.

He’s a great kid, but let’s not throw him under a bus too early.

Then again, with Cam on a 16 week drip and leg brace thanks to Mary and team designer management, giving Dell anything he wants might prevent Mary from being crucified until after the expected 10 straight losses to kick off 2020.

If he doesn’t offer him fullback and vice captain, then the Dell carry on and whining will start much sooner.

Dell baby, here’s a line, now roll up that note and enjoy. The boy will find his on way.

I think a good gauge of how good a club is going is the Girdler factor. If he’s carrying on at you, you are more than likely going ok unless you are true cannon fodder like the titans last year. Girds did nothing but pass the buck on Mary last year.

Stay solid sgi fans. This nightmare will be over one day. There’s some good young blokes in the squad. A bit of energy readying itself for the flanno Era.

Warabrook saint

Juniors
Usual Mary-truth teller Sowie has spoken about the Dragons 2020.

He predicts that a number of the elite rep forwards will abandon the club at years end and an marked improvement in a comp finish to......14th.

To be honest, the players haven’t been performing so the sooner a lot of them join the esl or the titans the better. They were quicker to defend Mary than their line last year.

If they have another year off, they can expect their own fail banners.

I had thought and was looking forward to a spray at Mary, but it’s too early for Sowie and he couldn’t get it up.

In the meantime, former cocaine toker Dell is trying to market young Tristan as the full time elite fullback ...because he’s a friend of billy slater. The kid has spent 5 minutes in the nrl and weighs in about 50 kilos.

He’s a great kid, but let’s not throw him under a bus too early.

Then again, with Cam on a 16 week drip and leg brace thanks to Mary and team designer management, giving Dell anything he wants might prevent Mary from being crucified until after the expected 10 straight losses to kick off 2020.

If he doesn’t offer him fullback and vice captain, then the Dell carry on and whining will start much sooner.

Dell baby, here’s a line, now roll up that note and enjoy. The boy will find his on way.

I think a good gauge of how good a club is going is the Girdler factor. If he’s carrying on at you, you are more than likely going ok unless you are true cannon fodder like the titans last year. Girds did nothing but pass the buck on Mary last year.

Stay solid sgi fans. This nightmare will be over one day. There’s some good young blokes in the squad. A bit of energy readying itself for the flanno Era.
Hey Silver I want to comment on the big pussy tigs....but I have no idea what to post, because I have no idea what's going on over there......how the frick do you know so much about the Saints....you're in the painting business....right?

Hey Silver I want to comment on the big pussy tigs....but I have no idea what to post, because I have no idea what's going on over there......how the frick do you know so much about the Saints....you're in the painting business....right?

If you can comment on the tiges, let us know, because none of us know what’s going on either.

There’s probably more liquid paper on our round one playing roster than actual names.

Madge is the last guy to ask at the moment. He’s very coy. He yells at players and then goes quiet for long periods! He’s running the club that’s all we know. Absolute power because he leaked he didn’t want latrell from day one.

Probably all the new guys will get early runs and I think that’s right. We need them desperately after esan marsters and bloody mbye has to get off the weed.

Last year an induced 9 month coma was more exciting than our backline.

Last edited:

Latest posts