What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Indigenous Dragons

Ben_Kusto_magic

Juniors
With the All Stars game happening tonight, it got me thinking of some of the great Indigenous Dragons we've had over the years.
I've come up with my all time Indigenous Dragons team with players that represented St.George and St.George illawarra.
Plenty of points in this team!

1.Amos Roberts
2.Ricky Walford
3.Lee Hookey
4.Anthony Mundine
5.Nathan Blacklock
6.Andrew Walker
7.Jamie Soward
8.Josh Kerr
9.Jeff Hardy
10.Tony Hearne
11.Gordan Tallis
12.Joel Thompson
13.Daniel Wagon
14.Wes Patten
15.George Rose
16.Robbie Simpson
17.Wendell Sailor

Have I missed anyone?

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Indeed. His lateral agility looks way better carrying a few less donuts...
Wasn't it Timm they had concerns about lateral movement? Are you sure you don't have them mixed up. Never once have I heard he had issues with it except a few recent posts by yourself on here.

Dragsters

First Grade
Wasn't it Timm they had concerns about lateral movement? Are you sure you don't have them mixed up. Never once have I heard he had issues with it except a few recent posts by yourself on here.

Na not mixed up.

Always thought it was his only real weakness.

When he was heavier though.

Well done to him for stripping it off.

Reckon it's done wonders for his game.

Starting prop for round 1...

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Na not mixed up.

Always thought it was his only real weakness.

When he was heavier though.

Well done to him for stripping it off.

Reckon it's done wonders for his game.

Starting prop for round 1...
Fair enough he looks better no doubt but he certainly wasn't fat last season. Im not being a smartarse. But every man and his dog on here and some commentators even were saying this was Timm's reason for non selection last year, that he had no lateral movement. I though you must have had them mistaken. I disagree I just think he needed to run a bit harder. Even in game 1 Indigenous last season he scored a slashing try and he was always been pretty mobile. Not wanting to get into a debate about it we all have our opinion.

Dragsters

First Grade
Fair enough he looks better no doubt but he certainly wasn't fat last season. Im not being a smartarse. But every man and his dog on here and some commentators even were saying this was Timm's reason for non selection last year, that he had no lateral movement. I though you must have had them mistaken. I disagree I just think he needed to run a bit harder. Even in game 1 Indigenous last season he scored a slashing try and he was always been pretty mobile. Not wanting to get into a debate about it we all have our opinion.

Indeed we do.

I never saw enough of Timm to know his game but I do know Kerr is much lighter and hence more mobile than he has been and I reckon his on line defence will benefit...