What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks trial side v the Dogs in PNG

shadowboxer

First Grade
Just a trial but positive performance aside from what looks like some injuries. Better than getting flogged 40-0 - which was a Souths trial I attended years ago up Gosford.

Ken Ebb

Juniors
Magoulis....class. Good hands and smart footy player. A lebanese wade graham.
Rudolph....ist grader, mongrel
Kennedy is good enough too

Trindall great, but that effort at the end when they scored? Hmmmm
Tracey good, not that keen on him as hooker
Talakai raw and good
Katoa can give you some anxiety but he’s dangerous too
I thought 4 Tevaga showed some good signs.

I actually thought we were better side. That’s a concern that we got beaten quite easily. Switched off in the last 10.....a sharks thing.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Overall i was happy with the trial, given the Dogs was close to there first grade team

From us

Kennedy - He looks ready bit more size he has
Ferris - I believe he could step up to firsts
Tracey - Played well was where he had to be, then went to hooker and did the job
Trindall - Our player of the game dangerous all the time, kicking game as well
Rudolf - Goes forward tough's i out
Malaki - Did well some big hits, takes hit ups
Magoulias - Some nice touches

On our back up forwards, i think they did a good job, i would have faith in Morris sticking with these guys instead of going to market for a backup, they stood up to Dogs.

Hazelton for example every hit up when he was tackled went down to stomach or knees enabling fast play the ball, not rolled onto back, little things like that.

Overall bar the injury to King, happy with the hit out

Latest posts