What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial V Tigers

Zampaa

Juniors
Based on what we've seen today,
Who's our backline by round 1?

Gonna be hard to fit everyone in, I think Mansour will struggle to get a spot unfortunately, I never want to see club legends end their days in reserve grade, but it seems to be inevitable with him.

Dave's mate

Juniors

Gonna be hard to fit everyone in, I think Mansour will struggle to get a spot unfortunately, I never want to see club legends end their days in reserve grade, but it seems to be inevitable with him.
Offers more than Whare at this point

Pomoz

Bench
Nothing against Luai or Cleary, but May is just a natural footy player. Out for a year, comes back and just picks up like he has never been away. More variation in one game from him than the other two for a season. Burton and May would be a great halves combination. Cleary and Api as our hookers.

betcats

Referee

I think you have to get Crichton in there along with Naden and Too.

Latest posts