What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Indigenous V Maori All-Stars

ghoti

Bench
This game has been great in the first half...open expansive footy, tough too. Dunno why it gets so much shit, been enjoying this more than most of last year's NRL offerings.

Of our guys, Ramien, Nikora and Graham all been pretty quiet, but very strong and solid in contact...giving up nothing at least but not standing out either. Game really seems to be being played through the back three of both sides, it's been interesting to watch.

As for Channel Nine's shite...f**k Fatty Vautin needs to get off the commentary booth, and never go anywhere near an Indig game again...gaffes eeeeverywhere

Quigs

Immortal
Annnd please tell me that the idiot shit that goes for gametime sideline interviews is not going to happen all this season on the channel Nein telecast.

It's bloody embarrassing. Thaiday ........... sheeeze.

azzah72

Bench
I think Ramien has been quite good.

Seems faster than last year already and hard to tackle.

chewsta

First Grade
Ramien going well on field but man, i hope they don't interview him again what a cringe! Yeah nah yeah, ahh naahhhhh brah! HAHA

bluefox68

Staff member
I was at the game.

Standouts:

Blake Ferguson - always took the hard runs. Defended admirably. Great try.

Brandon Smith - weapon in the second half.

Pity they’re both unlikeable!!

SadShark

Bench
Yep
Can’t believe some other club hasn’t thrown a gazillion at him.
f**king storm
f**king Roosters. That’s where he’ll go. The NRL better smarten up fast because they’re allowing the cocks to rule the game with their under the table shit. FFS, they even have room for Folau apparently. Come on Greenberg. Show us you’re awake to this or show you’re in on it.

Weaponhead

Coach
f**king Roosters. That’s where he’ll go. The NRL better smarten up fast because they’re allowing the cocks to rule the game with their under the table shit. FFS, they even have room for Folau apparently. Come on Greenberg. Show us you’re awake to this or show you’re in on it.
In on it

carcharias

Immortal
Haven't read anything but he was defo grabbing at the old "high ankle". He also did it about 5-6 minutes before he left the field. Happened on the line defending in this quarter
I read it on nine sports I think on Facebook.

bluefox68

Staff member
Latrell was Latrell.

Basically nearly set up some astoundingly good plays - half-break - flick-pass - ball to ground as support player not good enough to match it with him.

THEN... The indig. halfback kicks towards the in-goal - HE DID NOT CHASE AT ALL!!! I saw this a couple of times - and that's what you DO get to see at the ground - which is why he has a reputation for being lazy...

The good news for Souths is that he does not look overweight!