What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial V Tigers

betcats

Referee
Burns over Whare. Burton over Luai too

Burton would be the first half I picked. What impressed me most tonight was the way he switched up his play between playing 7 and 6. In the fist half at 7 he controlled things and played close to the ruck, did all the kicking and really just did his job well, in the second half he came back on playing outside May and was running the ball more using his footwork and going down the short side to set up a try, he just really just has it all for a half.

Dave's mate

Juniors
Burton would be the first half I picked. What impressed me most tonight was the way he switched up his play between playing 7 and 6. In the fist half at 7 he controlled things and played close to the ruck, did all the kicking and really just did his job well, in the second half he came back on playing outside May and was running the ball more using his footwork and going down the short side to set up a try, he just really just has it all for a half.
The race between us to be his biggest fan is heating up!

franklin2323

Immortal

He has always been the one I would pick. Has the basics but then can produce something like the flick pass to Naden. Seems to be the good mix

Zampaa

Juniors
Offers more than Whare at this point

He was so invisible that I forgot he even existed. Definitely more washed up then Mansour.
Id have to have,
1. Edwards
2. Mansour
3. Chrighton
4. Naden
5. Mansour as our strongest back 5.

Mansour can't score too many, so he'd perfect to be outside of Kikau and Naden who are allergic to passing. He'd still be able to offer his workrate in getting out of his own end, and occasional good offloads. 2 things whare can't offer.

Dave's mate

Juniors
He was so invisible that I forgot he even existed. Definitely more washed up then Mansour.
Id have to have,
1. Edwards
2. Mansour
3. Chrighton
4. Naden

Mansour can't score too many, so he'd perfect to be outside of Kikau and Naden who are allergic to passing. He'd still be able to offer his workrate in getting out of his own end, and occasional good offloads. 2 things whare can't offer.
Sauce is a workhorse but this might be beyond him

franklin2323

Immortal
Id have to have,
1. Edwards
2. Mansour
3. Chrighton
4. Naden

Edwards offers very little too. The 8 weeks off will show just that

BxTom

Bench
Great to see some football at last. Can't say much for or against, buffering every 5 - 10 seconds, commentary up to 10 seconds behind. The opposition wasn't much, but we looked good, especially, as others say, Tyrone May.Looks hungry.

Latest posts