What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks trial side v the Dogs in PNG

roboshark

Coach
U should never say shit like that. Something always goes wrong when someone calls out a likely injury

Tiger Shark

Bench
Trindall went well but he's light years away from Chads game management.
Tracey is before him in the pecking order. Very good footballer..

Thanks Captain Obvious. One is 20 years old the other 29.

Trindall is far better than Chad at his age but whether he gets gifted games like Chad is the question. Hate to lose the kid because we stick with Chad for too long

Stake Removed

First Grade

Trindall is far better than Chad at his age but whether he gets gifted games like Chad is the question. Hate to lose the kid because we stick with Chad for too long

I would play Trindall ahead of chad he offers more already, takes line on, no drifting then inside pass, chad to backup hooker

I dont think Chad was ever gifted games. In fact, he went to a different club to improve his game, which he did. he was then asked to return to the Sharks & win a premiership. Which he did. His instruction sheet was clear. Manage the game. Which he does & is one of the best there is.
But you know who is a better player than Trindall, ability wise? Nikorima. Faster, fitter, better passing game, better step of both sides. etc etc. But cannot manage a game.
Now Connor Tracey on the other hand, is Chads real threat. That guy can play & manage the game.

Frenzy.

Immortal
3,2,1 with a difference

Best forward: T Rudolf
Best back: Bubba
Best spine player: Tracey.

I would play Trindall ahead of chad he offers more already, takes line on, no drifting then inside pass, chad to backup hooker

As to Trindall, I've been telling you guys about him for 2 years so obviously I like him and he's gonna be great somewhere but I didn't like his last quarter of footy at all. He went missing. He's a front runner. Doesn't have the nous yet to take the game by the scruff of the neck and get a team home and this is where he DOES NOT offer more than Chad. He did the same in the big end of year games last year. Magoulias covered his arse big time.

The only blokes I saw in the trial that looked like they had the potential to knock off incumbents were Cam King and now he's broken again and Tracey should be at 6. Rudy will be a benchie and Johnson can go to the Roosters with the rest of the defectors.

Bubba was solid at the back and one poster here very early in the game said he couldn't defend. Except for the 3 tries he saved (2 held ups and one screaming legs tackle about 2 metres out). He can defend, he just needs confidence and technique to read and execute the one on one broken plays and clean breaks. Moyza can fekk off to the Roosters as well.

There, Ive also fixed the cap problem as well. Mythlan, Johnson, Xerri all to the roosters.

Lorenzo is the antithesis of Ronnie. Looked to have no killer. Ronnie musta got it all.

I did like Barnhill and Talakai. Green as, the pair of them but both could pull it off in NRL as your more solid, workmanlike style of players.

Magoo wasn't in the game.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Coach Morris said:
“That’s why this trip is so important, because I like to see how they are off the field too. I am pretty big on the character over talent thing and they have just passed with flying colours. We were just commenting on how good it is that none of them are complaining.”

LINK

@Frenzy. just loves a good guy.