What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sign Brandon Smith

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I reckon his price just went up at least 25% after that game. I’d still pay it in a heartbeat though.

jaseg

Juniors
Well.... yeah. Storm have him locked up long term for a reason - they didn't wait for him to get even close to the market.

AJB1102

First Grade
shows just how good their setup is that he’s willing to be the understudy til CS retires.

Doesn't it what. Players with a regular starting 13 spot leave clubs just cause they want a crack at another position. He's patiently ssat behind Smith for what 2-3 seasons? And has no interest in leaving. Can't be lack of outside interest, without thinking of every #9 I'd reckon only like 5 teams wouldn't slot him in at starting hooker tomorrow if they could.

WellsNZ

Juniors
Think it says not only a lot about their setup but also a lot about the head on his shoulders too.

Latest posts