What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 team

Weaponhead

Coach
The agenda is picking up steam. There are a few reasonable points stretched and molded to fit a predetermined outcome.

The CEO role has been a clusterf**k for years.

Senior players leaving and high paid players not delivering. Sounds like half the NRL.

The one funny line from Breen was that Chad was as solid as a gold bar. He clearly does not get his info from here.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Look under the surface mate.
The NRL have started their expansion plan, high on that list is getting rid of a Sydney team to make way for another Brisbane team.
They enlist some of their stable whisperers, Channel 9 own SMH. Fox-News-Tele are always willing.
It won't stop until we either make them eat their words or someone else stumbles, but make no bones about it, we are their No. 1 target.

That article is a disgrace, a total disgrace

roboshark

Coach
The agenda is picking up steam. There are a few reasonable points stretched and molded to fit a predetermined outcome.

The CEO role has been a clusterf**k for years.

Senior players leaving and high paid players not delivering. Sounds like half the NRL.

The one funny line from Breen was that Chad was as solid as a gold bar. He clearly does not get his info from here.
Because Breen wouldn't know football from fudge

Stalefish

Juniors
haha it was probably that journalist a cuple weeks back who was asking us for all that info and he got coals thrown at him

fizman

Bench
Plan B: If there is an element of truth around the NRL looking to get rid of us (and I don’t doubt it) I would broker a deal to join Super League.

It wouldn't surprise me if the NRL brought in a surprise "criteria" next year. With us having no club and a different home ground, watch, watch
They did it before with Norths....

I need Feej's tin foil hat

Quigs

Immortal
We need Civil Disobedience. We need to take to the streets.

(Yes I said it Dutton and you and your Gestapo - get your dogs ready)

fizman

Bench
Is that why Rothfield was seen with Robinson at the WCC.

He has seen the writing on the wall and is now a Roosters man.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Exciting prospects

The future is bright for Cronulla. John Morris fielded no regular first-graders against a relatively experienced Bulldogs side, yet the Sharks looked confident and comfortable for most of the match.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...g/news-story/330d8e99ca904f6da212216d187614fa

How dare they write this dribble. That journalist won’t have a job come Monday

Will Hopoate is in hot water after the reliable centre – who was playing fullback during the trial match – was put on report after a coat-hanger style tackle on Sharks centre Brock Gray.

Pretty sure that was Ferris

Stake Removed

First Grade
Will Hopoate is in hot water after the reliable centre – who was playing fullback during the trial match – was put on report after a coat-hanger style tackle on Sharks centre Brock Gray.

Pretty sure that was Ferris
It was Ferris, illegal act to stop a try, should have been a penalty try

Latest posts