What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Dragonsamy

Bench
Not sure if BB has been signed to a top30 or CC contract. If its the latter, then if would appear Lovodua will be spending time in the NRL squad with BB taking up the CC role. If its reverse and BB has been signed to a top 30 contract then unsure how Joe will be used.

Great thinking Dragonslayer let hope Mary has a plan.
What am I saying lets hope Flanno and shep have a plan.
I'm sure they have

BLM01

First Grade
Billy Brittain is 25 and came from South's to Dragons to cover for Mc Innes. He was in the Canterbury Cup team of the year and captained the NSW Residents side. Joe Lovodua will not be happy. I would have thought that a top winger/centre would be the priority.
When do Dragons prioritise weaknesses. That is what we bought Luke for. If true and recent for Too 30 waste panic buy but if for CC contract all good

qld redvee

Juniors
When do Dragons prioritise weaknesses. That is what we bought Luke for. If true and recent for Too 30 waste panic buy but if for CC contract all good
BLM01
Im with you if he is for CC and maybe 3rd hooker in 2021 ok If he has been brought because of cams injury then WHY surely Luke and young joe could handle first grade between them.. and if not then why would you buy Luke in the first place - 4 hookers ina squad of 30 i suppose joe could play elsewhere - maybe flanno and shep no more than us ...... But I reckon Britten will be a top 30 spot as a CC signing wouldnt warrant the coverage of the telegraph, old supercoach will be rubbing his hands with glee.. JDB saga , cams injury , dufftys injury look at the excuses for failure already !!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLM01

First Grade
NRL.com reports that Brittain has been signed on a train and trial basis which is a bit strange if he is to cover for Mc Innes in some shape or form.
They are obviously thinking for 2021 and are not completely sold onJoey being a 9. Joey L. may be a 11. 12 or future 13 and I can see that also as pretty versatile. Luke gone by 2921.

BLM01

First Grade
BLM01
Im with you if he is for CC and maybe 3rd hooker in 2021 ok If he has been brought because of cams injury then WHY surely Luke and young joe could handle first grade between them.. and if not then why would you buy Luke in the first place - 4 hookers ina squad of 30 i suppose joe could play elsewhere - maybe flanno and shep no more than us ...... But I reckon Britten will be a top 30 spot as a CC signing wouldnt warrant the coverage of the telegraph, old supercoach will be rubbing his hands with glee.. JDB saga , cams injury , dufftys injury look at the excuses for failure already !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can make sense of it but not sold on a Top 30 berth in 2020. Maybe That is all we can buy for this year. and with Dufty I think you will find he will be almost ready to go come Round 1
Not that I like it but I predict he will be on the bench

Dragonsamy

Bench
I can make sense of it but not sold on a Top 30 berth in 2020. Maybe That is all we can buy for this year. and with Dufty I think you will find he will be almost ready to go come Round 1
Not that I like it but I predict he will be on the bench

Dufty may miss tigers game but sould be fit for Panthers game if so.
IMO. As you say may be back

Dragon Revival

Juniors
Dragons need to do a swot analysis focusing on weaknsses:-
-Poor head coach.
-Medical staff letting players play injured.
-Useless backs with ongoing weaknesses such as Aitken, Lafai, Pereira and Ravalawa and has been forwards Graham and Luke.
-Accepting any excuses for poor form.
- Selecting players after sub-standard performance.
- Inability to develop and retain good young local players.

Gareth67

First Grade
-Poor head coach.
-Useless backs with ongoing weaknesses such as Aitken, Lafai, Pereira and Ravalawa and has been forwards Graham and Luke.

You have said it all my friend .

Dragon Revival

Juniors
Gareth every member of the Joint Venture Board should be separately assessing the performance of the NRL Team and putting forward recommendations fo improvement and potential opportunities for improvement.
The Dragons Board from 1956-1966 would have at least had a goal of making the Semi-finals if not Grand Final each year under the astute Frank Facer and winning ratios of under
60% would not have been tolerated let alone excused. The Dragons NRL Team in 2020 should make the Top 8 this year and no lame
excuses should be tolerated by the powers that be. Excellence not mediocrity should be
pursued with a passion!

HenryTatana

Juniors
-Poor head coach.
-Poor head coach.

The Dragons are not a business but a boys club. No need for SWAT analysis. Only discussions or questions being asked are:

- whose shout it is?; and
- what’s in it more me?

Latest posts