What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
All bar three clubs (Manly, Melbourne & Warriors) have their headshots up on NRL.com / club websites for 2020.

* WARNING, LONG SCROLL (3 posts)

remote.axd

remote.axd

remote.axd

remote.axd

remote.axd

sempmrh

Juniors
The Bulldogs jersey looks terrible - but not because there’s no sponsor. It’s that collar - the opening is too big. It’s not a good look.

The sleeves on the Knights jersey are quite jarring. I’m not sure if it’s the design itself or the O’Neills template but I think it’s both. The raglan seams are basically vertical.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The Bulldogs jersey looks terrible - but not because there’s no sponsor. It’s that collar - the opening is too big. It’s not a good look.

The sleeves on the Knights jersey are quite jarring. I’m not sure if it’s the design itself or the O’Neills template but I think it’s both. The raglan seams are basically vertical.
It was weird watching last night, it didn't have that same classic Knights jersey look

Your’e right about the collar on Dogs kit but if no sponsor, they should get the full V in there to balance the composition. Should get a full V in there anyway. Sponsor or not.

supercharger

Juniors
Can we talk about how many teams logos get lost when they're placed in the exact same colour in the jersey? Broncs, Raiders, Sharks to name a few.
Kia looks washed out on the Broncs jersey
Huawei still looks out of place on raiders
Sharks looks amateur but at least have a sponsor, Bulldogs!
Eels sponsors ruin an other wise good jersey
Titans is too busy and neds is jarring
Aqua land is too high on the bunnies, places do the hoops all the way around
Rooster look good as always
Panthers and Dragons are fine.
Tigers need more Bryden lawyers.
Knights doesn't look right.
Box is trying to but doesn't really ruin the Cowboys jersey
Can teams drop the word marks under their logos? Like keep your city/ suburb name but why have the logo and then the nickname under it? Yeah no shit you're the panthers etc

MugaB

Coach
Can we talk about how many teams logos get lost when they're placed in the exact same colour in the jersey? Broncs, Raiders, Sharks to name a few.
Kia looks washed out on the Broncs jersey
Huawei still looks out of place on raiders
Sharks looks amateur but at least have a sponsor, Bulldogs!
Eels sponsors ruin an other wise good jersey
Titans is too busy and neds is jarring
Aqua land is too high on the bunnies, places do the hoops all the way around
Rooster look good as always
Panthers and Dragons are fine.
Tigers need more Bryden lawyers.
Knights doesn't look right.
Box is trying to but doesn't really ruin the Cowboys jersey
Can teams drop the word marks under their logos? Like keep your city/ suburb name but why have the logo and then the nickname under it? Yeah no shit you're the panthers etc
Not sure what you mean by the panthers, as there's no word mark for them, but i agree on what youve addressed here, most of the sponsors have done a good job here, the Neds box isn't covering the design on the Gold Coast jersey, and Brydens lawyers is positioned pretty well for a large sponsor, again NIB ruins the knights,
But as for as Aqualand, Huawei and Aland they aren't too bad, Steggles, Oak, St.George, Kia and Cronullas sponsor is great as they have perfect spacing within the design as to not ruin it, Cowboys is a great design even with its white Box for Toyota, the Alternate jersey is by far the best alternate jersey they've ever had IMO

sempmrh

Juniors
A brief, 'probably means nothing but who knows' kind of update regarding the open sponsor positions on the front and upper back of the Storm jersey - Comwire IT has been added to the 'premium partners' section on the Storm website alongside Suzuki, Tigerair and Hostplus. Interestingly, ISC has been moved out of that category and moved down to 'official suppliers' alongside Musashi and Powerade.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
^^^^^

All of those Main strips are either solid or excelent (Not mentioning the sponsors)

The only issue is with the Titans, but they havent had a good main strip since 08.

kdalymc

Bench
I can't speak for the ISC collar in this image but the Reebok collar from this period was literally a ribbed t-shirt collar.
yep i see fans walking around with these jerseys and wanna coward punch them just for buying that shit..

every Gold Coast junior club went down that road too, i tore mine

GAZF

First Grade
The sooner Classic concentrates on year 12 jerseys and park footy the better.They are really out of their depth doing professional apparel these days.
Either that or a massive shake-up is required. Their direction appears to be to have a few pro teams on their books to draw attention to the other half of the business, rather than to push said team's merch.

Latest posts