What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

I mentioned Hooper because he's been running a "relese Morris" agenda article every f**king day.

Your club might have been offside with them 20 odd years ago but that relationship has very obviously patched up.

I'm not having a dig at you. I know you said "if true..". All good but your Club is scummy and self-entitled.

Mitchell Pearce can confirm that the Roosters relationship with News Ltd is one of mutual respect. You hardly heard a peep from them during his off field dramas.

BennyV

Referee
Surely Saints would lock him up.

Who are they spending their cap on other than multimillion dollar man Hunt?
Aitken and Lafai are apparently on big dollars (lol), but are off contract this year also. James Graham is on huge money and I think he has another year in his favour. Corey Norman was apparently signed on a pretty big deal for years 2 and 3 of his deal.

But paying market value for top players like Friz is not our way. We spend massive dollars on plodders then offer unders to decent players and fill the gaps with reserve graders.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Aitken and Lafai are apparently on big dollars (lol), but are off contract this year also. James Graham is on huge money and I think he has another year in his favour. Corey Norman was apparently signed on a pretty big deal for years 2 and 3 of his deal.

But paying market value for top players like Friz is not our way. We spend massive dollars on plodders then offer unders to decent players and fill the gaps with reserve graders.
But they let mcrone go