What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deontay Wilder v Tyson Fury

gUt

Coach
Didn't see it but glad I'm still alive.

His style on top of that frame just seems impossible to beat. If anyone could do it, it would be Wilder.

Joshua might want to consider his options very carefully, maybe wait for Fury's weight etc to blow out again.

Pommy

Coach
Trainer saying he didn’t throw or make the call to throw the towel in and an assistant did it on his own.
f**king laughable for someone in pro sport to seriously say he should have been allowed to go out on his shield because he’s a warrior. It’s a sport and he was done, no point risking life changing injury to save his pride.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Wow what a one way fight. I dunno if Wilder had an injury coming into the fight. Said he had lots of issues going on and seemed to grab his right pec a few times. Did not seem to throw many at all. Maybe the extra weight was a burden. I dunno why he changed his game plan from last occasion as he almost won.

Fury just bullied Wilder right out of it. Used that extra weight to lean in the clinches and looked comfortable carrying it around. Was just pushing up relentlessly and didn't seem to lose any pace or movement. Can't see anyone troubling him.

Willie Ray

Bench
Trainer saying he didn’t throw or make the call to throw the towel in and an assistant did it on his own.
f**king laughable for someone in pro sport to seriously say he should have been allowed to go out on his shield because he’s a warrior. It’s a sport and he was done, no point risking life changing injury to save his pride.
Yep... agree totally...we all know they're warriors,no need to be carried out to prove it.

Dave's mate

Juniors
Wow what a one way fight. I dunno if Wilder had an injury coming into the fight. Said he had lots of issues going on and seemed to grab his right pec a few times. Did not seem to throw many at all. Maybe the extra weight was a burden. I dunno why he changed his game plan from last occasion as he almost won.

Fury just bullied Wilder right out of it. Used that extra weight to lean in the clinches and looked comfortable carrying it around. Was just pushing up relentlessly and didn't seem to lose any pace or movement. Can't see anyone troubling him.
He lost the first fight easily and that's when Fury was out of shape. Tyson is simply a class above anyone in the world when hes motivated

myrrh ken

First Grade
He lost the first fight easily and that's when Fury was out of shape. Tyson is simply a class above anyone in the world when hes motivated

Judges disagreed. Maybe he might've lost on points but very nearly knocked him out. That's what he does.He was too big and lost plenty of speed in this fight. He needed more speed/ stamina if anything.

blue bags

First Grade

something smells , stinks here, wilder did not throw many punches, we talking 100s of millions of $$$ here, probably even more , its just an idea i have

Dave's mate

Juniors
Lol you silly f**ks. Wilder had never fought on the back foot. He simply got exposed as good but not great

Pommy

Coach
something smells , stinks here, wilder did not throw many punches, we talking 100s of millions of $$$ here, probably even more , its just an idea i have

He had a burst war drum he won’t have been able to walk straight never mind throw punches. This is my biggest issue with boxing no matter what the result is but someone always claims it was rigged. Sometimes it’s the refs, judges or the fighters.

myrrh ken

First Grade
He had a burst war drum he won’t have been able to walk straight never mind throw punches.

That must've been it. That round 3 shot right behind the ear. then blood leaking out from then on. You see Wilder complaining to the ref at that moment - I wondered why at first, but maybe he was suggesting it was at the back of head. Never was the same after that.