What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lisone on the move?

Leber

Bench
I'm not a fan of Lisone, but with Freis injury, we now have TWO props on our books. Ah Mau and Paasi. They going to play 80 min week in week out? Blair and Burr are going to be full time props now?

This year is going to hurt.

Benek

Juniors
How the hell are we going to make it through the season two props short? No question at all now that we have the worst forward pack in the NRL.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
the ONE good thing about this is it might force Blair to switch back to prop and pull finger and do some work. He actually played pretty well yesterday I thought.

BLN2

Juniors
Blair and Burr are props anyway. This makes SK have to play them there. When Kearney says Papa will be playing in the middle, I'm assuming/hoping he's meaning lock?

The QLD cup trialist Jamayne Taunoa-Brown is getting Lisone's spot on the roster. I'm happy the club has finally moved on from Lisone, he's been disappointing return on the clubs investment. He has a bit of skill, but not the motor or footy IQ to make it work. Hopefully JTB can fit into his bench filler 20 minute role when required.

Would leave us with some more $$ in the bank for our final spot, hopefully an NRL level prop eh!

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Our forward pack was already ordinary, Lisone leaving just makes it slightly less ordinary even if we don't replace him.

This is a no lose release. He's not our short, mid or long term solution.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Under normal circumstances, I'd think this would be mad... However, I don't feel anything after this.

Probably best of both club and player

Latest posts