What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Trial 1

Tiger Ted

Bench
Would Doueihi be good at centre if you wanted to try and fit thomo AD BJ no fo and Jennings all in the side. For the life of me I reckon Mbye needs to do what's best for the team and become the 14th man. He is a great utility he has never locked down a posistion in his life but is perfect for any injury to cover.
Yep there’s no doubt that Madge would consider AD at centre if it’s optimum for the side.AD will b exemplary in any position he’s selected to play in albeit he will most likely end up at 5/8 where he played in the Balmain juniors.

WA Tiger

Bench
A few of us lads were very angry he played.

It’s a trial, it’s for youngsters and muppets and we play our no 1 fullback. FMD!
Madge has to know because he didn’t before if it would be wise moving Corey from fullback and putting AD there because Corey has finally found a position at fullback he loves and gives him an opportunity to express himself He has expressed to the world how he wants to keep the position and moving him is going to knock his confidence..Madge knows that and of course Madge wants to know if the best idea is to fit them both in and leave Cory at fullback who wouldn’t..He played AD at fullback for a reason

The unknown

Juniors
I always thought AD would make a good centre but he’d be wasted there. The modern day fullback plays eyes up footy and is basically like another 2nd receiver in which AD possesses

Not discrediting Thompson, but he’s more of a runner of the football.

Vozzy

Juniors
Thompson to me is the perfect winger he is positioned well like in the Warriors game last year where farah found him twice. He gets involved like nofo does anyway his best skill is bringing the ball back and he seems hard to tackle but I don't see him having ball skills but he does follow the play well.

betcats

Referee
What a bunch of sensitive merkins you are, silver tail has full blown melted down in the panthers forum because of one post disagreeing with the the strength of our trial team, weak as piss. Good luck with the season ahead ladies and gents, you are obviously going to need it based off the reaction to buddpanhers so called ‘trolling’.

Tigerm

First Grade
Good luck with the season ahead ladies and gents, you are obviously going to need it based off the reaction to buddpanhers so called ‘trolling’.
You do realise that we are not the players, don't you?
We, like everyone on this forum are just, giving our opinions.
The players will make there own statements in a few weeks time.
Your team won a trial game, but go ahead and gloat away.

betcats

Referee
You do realise that we are not the players, don't you?
We, like everyone on this forum are just, giving our opinions.
The players will make there own statements in a few weeks time.
Your team won a trial game, but go ahead and gloat away.
I’m not gloating at all you dopey merkin. Our weak team flogged your even weaker team in a trial, big whoop.

I’m wishing you good luck for the season because if you have fans losing their shit over trial results then it’s going to get really ugly if you start losing real games in a few weeks.

WA Tiger

Bench
What a bunch of sensitive merkins you are, silver tail has full blown melted down in the panthers forum because of one post disagreeing with the the strength of our trial team, weak as piss. Good luck with the season ahead ladies and gents, you are obviously going to need it based off the reaction to buddpanhers so called ‘trolling’.
Actually I forgot that Silvertail goes to other teams forums and does that ..Roscoe is right he is a bit loose in that regard ..Apologies for that we don’t condone that and it’s not who we are as far as I can tell...We try to keep to ourselves and naturally defend our space when required..Youd have less respect for us if we didn’t..My opinion is if I did go to another site I’m a guest but not everyone thinks that way...You sound like a reasonable dude and you don’t let rip with crazy shit out of nowhere like some others that visit ...we deal with that shit all the time..Best advice is to ignore S that’ll hopefully take the wind out of his sails

Last edited:

betcats

Referee
Actually I forgot that Silvertail goes to other teams forums and does that ..Roscoe is right he is a bit lose in that regard ..Apologies for that we don’t condone that and it’s not who we are as far as I can tell...We try to keep to ourselves and naturally defend our space when required..Youd have less respect for us if we didn’t..My opinion is if I did go to another site I’m a guest but not everyone thinks that way...You sound like a reasonable dude and you don’t let rip with crazy shit out of nowhere like some others that visit ...we deal with that shit all the time..Best advice is to ignore S that’ll hopefully take the wind out of his sails

I try to be reasonable, I fail miserably sometimes. I think most fans on these forums will defensive if a fan from another team starts posting crap in their forum, its pretty standard. TBH I am annoyed that I let silvertail get to me to the point where I did come and post in here.

The unknown

Juniors
I’m not gloating at all you dopey merkin. Our weak team flogged your even weaker team in a trial, big whoop.

I’m wishing you good luck for the season because if you have fans losing their shit over trial results then it’s going to get really ugly if you start losing real games in a few weeks.

silvertail is alien I think. Has a massive chip on his shoulder...wouldn’t really pay much attention to him

Tigers Tale

Juniors
Yeah, a few players put their hand up during this trial but the one thing I did notice watching the game is we are pretty slow across the park....man for man the Panthers seemed faster to me in just about every position.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Yeah, a few players put their hand up during this trial but the one thing I did notice watching the game is we are pretty slow across the park....man for man the Panthers seemed faster to me in just about every position.
Yep unfortunately that was glaring & even considering our full strength backline we certainly have a slight issue with pace.

Tiger05

First Grade
Did Jennings play? Was he any quicker now that he's shed a few pounds?

He didn't play which could mean he is considered an automatic pick. I reckon he starts in reserve grade but Madge might have him penciled in to the centre position. The thing is Momo, BJ, Nofo and Thompson also didn't play and I can't see Doueihi missing out.

He didn't play which could mean he is considered an automatic pick. I reckon he starts in reserve grade but Madge might have him penciled in to the centre position. The thing is Momo, BJ, Nofo and Thompson also didn't play and I can't see Doueihi missing out.

It's a good position to be in for a change.