What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deontay Wilder v Tyson Fury

blue bags

First Grade
we will have HUGE undisputed heavyweight world championship fight now ?
joshua v fury in wembley :)

what does wilder do now ?

Pommy

Coach
I would rather see Wilder v Joshua and the winner takes on Fury

Not sure why Joshua would take that fight. If he’s going to risk his titles why would he do it for anything else than winner takes all? He’s guaranteed a big payday either way.

blue bags

First Grade
Not sure why Joshua would take that fight. If he’s going to risk his titles why would he do it for anything else than winner takes all? He’s guaranteed a big payday either way.
so wilder can get the 3 belts from joshua

gUt

Coach
Yeah I’m not saying they would, or even should. I’d just like to see that fight

blue bags

First Grade
there so much corruption, politics, garbage, crap,manipulation, in heavyweight boxing you would not believe anything

Pommy

Coach
toe injuries are f**king serious for fighters.

but the costume excuse is f**king hilarious.... :joy::joy:

I’m sure they are but he got totally battered in that fight. Getting battered is one thing but then blaming a toe injury for such a comprehensive beating makes you look stupid even if it’s true. Sometimes saying nothing is the better option.

gUt

Coach
I’m sure they are but he got totally battered in that fight. Getting battered is one thing but then blaming a toe injury for such a comprehensive beating makes you look stupid even if it’s true. Sometimes saying nothing is the better option.

I saw Haye's reaction to the fight and he manned up about being wrong in his prediction. In the same interview he did admit he got battered and it forced him into retirement (unless you're talking about a different fight)

Pommy

Coach
I saw Haye's reaction to the fight and he manned up about being wrong in his prediction. In the same interview he did admit he got battered and it forced him into retirement (unless you're talking about a different fight)

it was about 10 years ago and was with one of the Ukrainians. Possibly was the british media hyping up his comments I can’t remember.

shiznit

Coach

I think serious toe injury would have been a legitimate excuse for him TBH...

he was a natural cruiserweight going up to fight a GIANT heavyweight.

so movement was going to be one of the biggest keys to victory for him. A toe injury like turf toe for example would severely hurt a fighter’s movement and even his power.

but for me... he decided to fight... he made the decision so he had to live with the consequences.

He should have pulled out if it were serious.

but it is what it is... he didn’t and he got a butt whoppin’

Latest posts