What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

shear_joy9

Coach
the souths offer for Fifita was before they signed Latrell and Arrow. Pretty sure they have said they can't afford him now

jack coburn

Juniors
Just waiting for Bennett to deny any interest and say they don’t want him.
I’d actually like to see him at the Gold Coast but have a feeling he’ll stay at the broncos

hunters

Juniors
FFS you cant be that naive. For the 1000000000th time. Please explain the difference between GI's job & Robbie Farahs job (that he never got)?
I have no idea what the deal was with Robbie Farah and it has no relevance as to whether GI received a PAYOUT or if you intentionally misrepresented that. That was my sole question, you introduced the extra salt.

JamesRustle

First Grade
Could've had a premiership playing off the bench behind Wade, Lewy and Gal.

I'm sure March to around late April early May is good times at Saints. August not so fun but at least they can get early bird deals on September holidays.
Despite not having a premiership ring to date, he's reportedly very happy not having the stigma of being known as a drug cheating and salary cap rorting premiership winner.

AJB1102

First Grade
Despite not having a premiership ring to date, he's reportedly very happy not having the stigma of being known as a drug cheating and salary cap rorting premiership winner.

Nice try, Jimmy. But..

The peptide thing was in 2011, while Tyson was still with us.

The 2016 premiership is one of only a handful that have been scrutinised and actually proven legit. The others were Storm's that were proven not to be legit.

davi

Juniors
Just waiting for Bennett to deny any interest and say they don’t want him.
I’d actually like to see him at the Gold Coast but have a feeling he’ll stay at the broncos

Obviously I would like David Fifita to stay but I won't be dirty if he left for the Titans. Fifita is a hell of a compensation for Jai Arrow, but it really would have been in the best interests for all parties involved if Arrow had stayed. Arrow could have been to the Titans what Paul Harragon was to the Knights. Titans needed a captain and a leader and Arrow would have been perfect for the role. I'm not ripping on Souths for pinching Arrow either as they have been burned as well (Angus Crichton).

Latest posts