What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Overrated snacks/foods

horrie hastings

First Grade
Chicken feet, cannot understand the fuss over them when i go to yum cha, i mean i can eat them but wouldn't order them myself, mainly just gristle coated in a sauce to make it taste like something.

axl rose

Bench
Musk sticks

giphy.gif

T.S Quint

Coach
Popcorn. I can eat the stuff but can’t understand why people have to have a massive box of it whenever they go to the movies. Anything more than a handful is more than enough.

Coronas. One of the most horrible beers ever created and yet one of the world’s most popular. Anyone who says “Well you must not have had it with lime” can go f**k themselves.

Seafood. Yep, all seafood. I just don’t like any of it.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Popcorn. I can eat the stuff but can’t understand why people have to have a massive box of it whenever they go to the movies. Anything more than a handful is more than enough.

Coronas. One of the most horrible beers ever created and yet one of the world’s most popular. Anyone who says “Well you must not have had it with lime” can go f**k themselves.

Seafood. Yep, all seafood. I just don’t like any of it.

Yeah I agree about popcorn, I can eat it but don’t understand the massive bucket at the movies either, I am a sucker for a choc top at the movies though.

Corona , yep putrid stuff but it sells like hot cakes at work.

Seafood I do love most seafood but find crab and lobster totally overrated and cannot stand smoked salmon.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Rockmelon is overrated.
Mango as well. I can eat strawberries but never really understood all the hype.

Most other fruits are pretty good though.

Rockmelon and mango are two fruits i cant stand, i can eat them but wouldn't buy them. Strawberries are all over the shop, they can look beautiful but be absolutely tasteless then every now and then i have grown some, they don't look great like the shop ones but they pack a punch taste wise.

T-Boon

Coach
Smoked salmon.
I love it but it shits me because why is it so much more expensive than regular salmon? It doesn't make any sense.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Smoked salmon.
I love it but it shits me because why is it so much more expensive than regular salmon? It doesn't make any sense.
Have you ever tried to make a salmon smoke? It's bloody difficult, especially these days with the warnings all over the packet.

Latest posts