What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forest for 3 weeks

The calm one

Juniors
Farewell all. I am forest bound for 3 weeks. No form of communication so if they won't be for a CEO interview, they will have to send a smoke signal. I promise to come back, fresh and full of great ideas and of course my famous forest feedback direct from the animals. Bye

BLM01

First Grade
Farewell all. I am forest bound for 3 weeks. No form of communication so if they won't be for a CEO interview, they will have to send a smoke signal. I promise to come back, fresh and full of great ideas and of course my famous forest feedback direct from the animals. Bye
About time. What took you so long!. It was showing you needed to retreat again as were showing emotion. Enjoy master and invigorate the soul. Namaste!
Remember we will have no one coming here prior to your return not even a CEO...but some may be departing.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade

You’ll probably bump into BJ.

l think our ceo has been locked in the forest since he was appointed.

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade
Enjoy champion

Walkabout is my favourite engaging activity bar none

I'm sure i could be introduced to others lol

Timmay

Juniors
Aokigahara?

Latest posts