What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reminders of your childhood

horrie hastings

First Grade
Bugger wont let me save it but have kept the link, i think the whole group got payed $10,000 for that part of the performance.
Have enjoyed watching the new teams that would play the following year also.

axl rose

Bench
Oh wow, just got a chill watching some of that, have downloaded it so i can freeze frame it but it was from the line dancing section on the field to Boys In The Bush with Lee Kernaghan, i know someone else who is going enjoy watching that again, thank you :D Still good friends with some of the gals and guys who performed then too.
The other thing i had forgot, where i was sitting on the day when they introduced the new teams that the Queensland Crushers cane train ran over the one of the effects microphone behind the in goal.

I dont know why that made me laugh so much. Bring back the Crushers! I remember being 5 minutes late to game at the old Suncorp and went to buy a ticket at the booth and the lady just waved us through and said something about we take as many people as we can get.

horrie hastings

First Grade
I dont know why that made me laugh so much. Bring back the Crushers! I remember being 5 minutes late to game at the old Suncorp and went to buy a ticket at the booth and the lady just waved us through and said something about we take as many people as we can get.

Lol, your post made me laugh :D. Lol the showbags too, definately would have bought a Crushers one over the Broncos one, the Crushers t shirt would probably be worth a mint now.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Here's the pre-game, she might be able to find herself.

Watched the footage about 10 times now but can only spot 2 people I know and sadly one has passed on since. Sent the link on to people I know who performed then, still it's great see and made my household very happy, lol who would have thought my better half had something to do with the promotion of the Western Reds.

axl rose

Bench
Lol, your post made me laugh :D. Lol the showbags too, definately would have bought a Crushers one over the Broncos one, the Crushers t shirt would probably be worth a mint now.
Not as much as a Garrick Morgan rookie card!

l_1995%20series%202%20single%20card0122.jpg

axl rose

Bench
Remember when things were different and their ads were about getting shitfaced

Last edited: