What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barba sacked by Cowboys

luv my panfas

Juniors
Its typical of Fox to produce gossip articles like this, nothing really to do with League any more.

Then again, I dont really expect them to raise the bar in journalism, its just all about clickbait now days.
What its about is MURDOCHS BULLY JOURNALISTS bagging the shit out of the game to get a cheaper deal on the rights next time up MAKES sense to most

luv my panfas

Juniors
But wouldn't that be self-defeating?
Rugby league will always dominate tv audiences The fact that now news limited continually suggest the games sponsors are leaving in droves suggests to most ,that plays a big part in there constant bash up Fans are tiring of it

Cactus

Juniors
But wouldn't that be self-defeating?

Not if the intention of News Ltd is to support another sport that it profits from at the expense of Rugby League.

Murdoch has said he reckons AFL is the leading sport in this country and he was going to throw News' rescources behind them. (something to that effect).

betcats

Referee
I wonder if he still has all his good mates from the epic bender crew? You know now that he Is just a f**king nobody with issues...

betcats

Referee
and far out, his missus must have limitless patience or something.

I honestly wondered what she is still doing with the bloke when I read the story. I can understand it when he was a well paid NRL player, now surely her and kids are better off without him.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
8e38ece600f41596a737d1c9ef1af5f0.jpg

Timmay

Juniors
It's pathetic half you losers want to point to the fact he's a former NRL player.

A bloke who once provided you with so much entertainment is no longer part of "your" game, so how dare the media associate him with the NRL.

I'm not sure what the difference is between his situation and an organisation like the Men of League Foundation.

Talk about kicking a dog when he's down...

Latest posts