What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barba in it again

Didnt say it was her fault. But obviously everytime he has been in trouble, she is inches away. I think he should consider the fact that its toxic & it brings out the worst in him. Some people never get to know that side of them otr even what it feels like. Lucky.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Didnt say it was her fault. But obviously everytime he has been in trouble, she is inches away. I think he should consider the fact that its toxic & it brings out the worst in him. Some people never get to know that side of them otr even what it feels like. Lucky.

Was she there when he got done for snorting' nose candy?

YoHadrian

Juniors
All of these stories mysteriously come out just before the season starts? Is this negative positive publicity or something ?

chewsta

First Grade
Loved watching Benny Barba play footy since day one of him breaking onto the scene at the doggies. Such a shame he has a bad case of the Jekyll and Hyde's on the sauce. He could have gone down as one of the greats if he kept his shit in check. I wish he was a Shark still.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Loved watching Benny Barba play footy since day one of him breaking onto the scene at the doggies. Such a shame he has a bad case of the Jekyll and Hyde's on the sauce. He could have gone down as one of the greats if he kept his shit in check. I wish he was a Shark still.
Yeah....likewise Chewie. Just grateful we got that one awesome season out of him. Pretty sure his last Nrl game was the GF.....Great memories that try off the scrum off Gal.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Stay off the booze and his life would change remarkably. The woman situation only intensifies when you mix the two together.

So not there every time. Fphuck me you are the biggest mysoginist living LOL
Ill raise your mysoginist with Arabella Del busso, Belinda Nero, jessica Perris, Perris Kneebone, sarah jane parkinson. I have another 47 cards to play in this deck alone. Some women are toxic & can bring the worst out of a susceptible person , who might ordinarlily walk through life without an issue.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Ill raise your mysoginist with Arabella Del busso, Belinda Nero, jessica Perris, Perris Kneebone, sarah jane parkinson. I have another 47 cards to play in this deck alone. Some women are toxic & can bring the worst out of a susceptible person , who might ordinarlily walk through life without an issue.

Ha they are in a minority compared to the blokes who beat up their wives for no reason. Get a grip.