What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

jk13

First Grade
Bench options.....great feeling. I remember when we were struggling to name an effective bench

T-Boon

Coach
I really like that predicted round 1 team but I would leave Niukoma off the bench and bring in Salmon.

hindy111

Post Whore
Marata is 23 and had 39 games.
I'd say this is his year to break out or he will otherwise remain a simmilar level for rest of career.
I am unsure what areas he may change that turns him into a better player personaly. He runs straight and hard and his body seems seasoned. Unlike Lane who had injuries and had a great ball playing game he needed to develop. Sorry Ram but I feel your off on this one.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
I'd say this is his year to break out or he will otherwise remain a simmilar level for rest of career.
I am unsure what areas he may change that turns him into a better player personaly. He runs straight and hard and his body seems seasoned. Unlike Lane who had injuries and had a great ball playing game he needed to develop. Sorry Ram but I feel your off on this one.
He could improve the way he hits holes. Im surprised you haven't identified that in your science group/book club or whatever it is you do with @TheRam

I've never heard it called an 'off' before.

TheRam

Coach

I agree that he doesn't seem to possess much other then a straight hard running game, but after watching the 9's a trial, he carried the ball very strongly, and seemed more powerful then the others. So coming into his manly man years now, he may have that seasoned extra strength that players need and get as they mature into first grade.

But you are right, he could prove to be not much more then he already is once all the big boys are back and in front of him. The odds are in your prediction favour Hindy, I just hope he does show more of what I saw in those games thus far or if we don't we should start to elevate others over him to see what they can do.

But either way, this is the year I will judge him either way.

Latest posts