What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

overrated centres

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
So everyone except Manu and BJ sometimes is the vibe.

The ex roosters souths guy wants 1 now.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Does anyone in league rate Euan Aitken above the bottom tier of reserve grade quality centres?

If so, then Euan Aitken.
I am sure I read Euan and Tim are starting thier 5th year together.

Mary must rate them.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
haha

For the Dragons here

Strength: Stability in the centres. Euan Aitken and Tim Lafai are entering their fifth year as a partnership for the Dragons, which provides a combination to build around. Aitken was being mentioned as a NSW Blues bolter two seasons ago and his defence will be key to plugging the holes that saw the Dragons leak an alarming number of tries last season.

LINK

Dogs Of War

Coach
I am sure I read Euan and Tim are starting thier 5th year together.

Mary must rate them.

It was bad enough when you guys took Tim off our hands. Dogs fan knew he just dissapears for weeks then has one cracker of a game, and thinks his year is done.

Maybe if you guys start out bad. THe axe will finally come down on Mary. Only about 3 years overdue

myrrh ken

First Grade
xx.jpg

10$ Ferret

Staff member
Most def not Croker. While he isn't the greatest or flashiest he does his job consistently

James Roberts consistently goes missing and is very overrated
Ewen Aiken is consistent. He consistently dives and simoply being in first grade makes him overrated

Latest posts