What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which coaches are packing their offices in 2020?

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I think it's do or die now for Mary McGregor, Steven Kearney and Dean Pay. At least one of them will be joining the breadline, and my money is on Kearney being the first cab off the rank. Warriors will see 1 win from their first 6 or so starts and he'll be given the flick early. If the Drags miss the 8 again, Mary will be gone by seasons end.

Fangs

Coach
Anthony Seibold a smokey. Broncos won't tolerate another year of shithouse performances like 2019.

Dean Pay hot favourite for mine. Kearney/McGregor have a bit of Matt Elliott about them, I think they will just hang on somehow regardless of results.

dogslife

Coach
Seibold.

But who will they replace him with? Bennett still has a couple of years left at Souths.

Maybe Matt Lodge Captain/Coach? It's the next logical progression for the leader amongst men.

Canard

Immortal
Seibold.

But who will they replace him with? Bennett still has a couple of years left at Souths.

Maybe Matt Lodge Captain/Coach? It's the next logical progression for the leader amongst men.

He is really banging down the door to be there next coach.

Last Week

Bench
Seibold may have some issues. If Brisbane don't at least make it past the first week of the finals, he'll be arsed.

Silent Knight

First Grade
If Mary does go, come on down Twent Bawwett! You need another Dragons old boy, it’s in the merge constitution.

If Johnny Morris goes I want Paul Gallen installed as head coach of the Sharks. That guy is a certified brains trust.

Incorrect

Coach
If Dragons lose 3 in a row at any stage of the season, they'll sack Mary, purely just so they can secure Flanagan long term... They won't want to risk some other team swooping in and poaching Flanno.... Plus they'll end up with a newly tiled dressing room if his efforts at Cronulla is anything to go by....

Latest posts