What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Squad succession

T.S Quint

Coach
Other than his excellent stoner name, what has this bloke got going for him? Maybe I've just watched a couple of his bad days (didn't watch 9s.....that's not footy). At best he might be come a journeyman NRL player (which I guess isn't so bad), but maybe he's done stuff in games I cant see.

I haven’t seen enough of him to really form much of an opinion on what he can do.
He does have plenty of speed. He has that going for him. Also he’s still young.

Apart from that I dunno.

Well, getting a bit bigger could help his confidence and thus choices in defense I guess. It's possible that I just saw a couple of his shockers.
I should say that like most people I don't pay as much attention to defence. Maybe even more so in nines. So he might well still be shit at it. Tbf though, I don't think many are raving about him, just thinking he might become a first grader. Well he's top 30 so he better.

emjaycee

Coach
Lamb's profile has been removed from the official site, he only lasted two training sesions before f**king off to Maitland, you heard it here first!

* = player option
¢ = club option
^ = development contract

Utility: Salmon (21), Smith (28), Takairangi (31)
Fullback: Gutherson
W/C: Blake, Dunster (21), Ferguson, Heleta (25)^, G.Jennings (27), M.Jennings, Parry (21), Sivo
Half: D.Brown, Moses
Hooker: Davies (24), Mahoney (22)
Edge forward: Davey (29), Gower (35), Lane (26), Matterson, Niukore
Tight forward: Alvaro, N.Brown, Campbell-Gillard, Evans (28), Hughes^, Kaufusi, Paulo, Stone (23), Terepo (29), Utoikamanu (20)

Utility: -
W/C: Blake, Ferguson (31), M.Jennings (33), Sivo (28)
Hooker: -
Edge forward: Matterson, Niukore
Tight forward: Alvaro (28) N.Brown (28)*, Campbell-Gillard, Hughes (20)^, Kaufusi, Paulo

Fullback: Gutherson (28)
W/C: Blake
Half: D.Brown, Moses (28)*
Edge forward: Matterson (28)*, Niukore (26)
Tight forward: Campbell-Gillard, Kaufusi (23), Paulo (29)

Fullback: -
W/C: Blake (29)
Half: D.Brown (23)
Edge forward: -
Tight forward: Campbell-Gillard*

W/C: -
Half: -
Tight forward: Campbell-Gillard (31)¢

So we (officially) have 29 merkins in this year's top 30.
Lots of players off contract at the end of this year... wonder who we are chasing for 2021.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
But really, the only positions we don't have covered for 2021 are hooker and edge forward. Unless Niukore will be playing on the left edge. If we retain Mahoney and Lane there's no room for any top 17 signing next year.

84 Baby

Referee
But really, the only positions we don't have covered for 2021 are hooker and edge forward. Unless Niukore will be playing on the left edge. If we retain Mahoney and Lane there's no room for any top 17 signing next year.
#pokemonhouse
#powersombrero

If we sign them all, no one can have them

FFS Pou

Shaun Lane agrees to terms with the Parramatta Eels
Shaun Lane has agreed to terms for a three year deal with the Parramatta Eels which will see him play in the Blue and Gold until the end of the 2023 season.

The towering second rower joined the Eels in 2019 and finished the season with the Jack Gibson NRL Coaches Award for best forward at the Ken Thornett Medal presentation.

Eels CEO Jim Sarantinos said today’s signing was a welcome boost to the Club heading into Round 1.

“Shaun has been great for the Club since joining us in 2019 and we are really pleased that he has decided to commit to the Club for the long term”, said Jim.
00d9ecb2-0d00-43f3-a8a3-d9526d43824b.jpg

Eelementary

Post Whore
FFS Pou

Shaun Lane agrees to terms with the Parramatta Eels
Shaun Lane has agreed to terms for a three year deal with the Parramatta Eels which will see him play in the Blue and Gold until the end of the 2023 season.

The towering second rower joined the Eels in 2019 and finished the season with the Jack Gibson NRL Coaches Award for best forward at the Ken Thornett Medal presentation.

Eels CEO Jim Sarantinos said today’s signing was a welcome boost to the Club heading into Round 1.

“Shaun has been great for the Club since joining us in 2019 and we are really pleased that he has decided to commit to the Club for the long term”, said Jim.
00d9ecb2-0d00-43f3-a8a3-d9526d43824b.jpg

That is unreal news!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
ffslaney

* = player option
¢ = club option
^ = development contract

Utility: Salmon (21), Smith (28), Takairangi (31)
W/C: Blake, Dunster (21), Ferguson, Heleta (25)^, G.Jennings (27), M.Jennings, Parry (21), Sivo
Hooker: Davies (24), Mahoney (22), Schneider (20)^
Edge forward: Davey (29), Gower (35), Lane, Matterson, Niukore
Tight forward: Alvaro, N.Brown, Campbell-Gillard, Evans (28), Hughes^, Kaufusi, Paulo, Stone (23), Terepo (29), Utoikamanu (20)

W/C: Blake, Ferguson (31), M.Jennings (33), Sivo (28)
Edge forward: Lane, Matterson, Niukore
Tight forward: Alvaro (28) N.Brown (28)*, Campbell-Gillard, Hughes (20)^, Kaufusi, Paulo

Fullback: Gutherson (28)
W/C: Blake
Half: D.Brown, Moses (28)*
Edge forward: Lane, Matterson (28)*, Niukore (26)
Tight forward: Campbell-Gillard, Kaufusi (23), Paulo (29)

W/C: Blake (29)
Half: D.Brown (23)
Edge forward: Lane (29)
Tight forward: Campbell-Gillard*

W/C: -
Half: -
Tight forward: Campbell-Gillard (31)¢

So we (officially) have 29 merkins in this year's top 30.

Last edited: