What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Music Video & YouTube Dump thread

gUt

Coach
So this song is one of my favourite recent metal discoveries. The video below is made by a random fan of both Evangelion and the band (Sectioned). This film clip made me go and watch the source material Evangelion. If, like me, you've never been interested in Anime, Evangelion is credited with basically reinventing/saving the genre in the 90s.

As for that, I guess I liked the art, some of the ideas and more or less enjoyed the show/movies. But if this is an example of the best that Anime has to offer then I don't think I'll bother seeking out any more. Presumably much is lost in translation but the melodrama, focus on teenage sexuality, heavy and impenetrable philosophical ideas, weird (to me) Japanese humour and most of the dialogue just didn't do it for me.

The film clip though is fkn awesome and perfect for the song imo, for lots of reasons.

nöyd

Staff member

Lyrics copied from the YouTube comments section:

Yeeeaaahhh
Maggot Hat
I almost peed
Try and feel the putty
Got a tub of meat
Mic Hot!
Wig out!

Flower called the cops
Heaven Media