What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT. Whatever thread.

saintzrule

Juniors
I used to love playing this at school. We used those full rubber balls, same size as a tennis ball but soft rubber all through, very bouncy, allowed you to play very low and very fast shots. We didn't do brandball, we played a ridiculous and brutal game called Catch and Kill, I still don't know the rules, just don't get caught with the ball.
We referred to it as " Rumble ball' at my school! Very fast hands.

Frank Facer

First Grade

The host/driver speaks of thinking about his fictional dream garage. I do too. Mine always depends on how much money would have to spend. My top 10 without including price would be

Ferrari 250 GTO LM
Ferrari 288 GTO
Ferrari 250 SWB GT
Enzo Ferrari
Ferrari P80C
Porsche GT Carrera
DeTomaso P72
BMW e30 M3
Pagani Hyayra
Mercedes SLS Black Edition

Last edited:

Frank Facer

First Grade
I enjoy watching Davide Cironi car videos more than anyone else's, even though I have to read the subtitles. Here is the BMW e30 M3. I think he gets a bit more excited driving Italian cars.

kit66

Bench
Bill Burr is a funny, funny, f*ker.....his Lance Armstrong / Oprah rant is great.

Dragon David

First Grade
Just checking on the results from the Mexico Golf Open 2024 and a guy named Jake Knapp from the USA won it today. It is his first PGA Tour victory since turning pro in 2016. So it took him 8 years to win one. A couple of weeks ago a kid by the name of Nick Dunlap also from the USA and was an amateur, won the American Express tournament, didn't win any money just got the trophy. He has since turned pro and has appeared in a couple more events without any success.

So these guys have come from nowhere and won tournaments while there are so many other pros who have been on tour for absolutely yonks not winning an event. Goes to show that while you can be a better than average golfer there is just no guarantee that you take home first prize, which nowadays is worth a fortune.

This is just something that I wanted to say other than league stuff.

kit66

Bench
For anyone who likes to cook and likes a nice Chilli con carne this recipe is awesome. I do a lot of cooking and this is my wife's favourite. You can change the mix of hot stuff you put in it to suit, I make it pretty hot but not lethal.
This recipe makes a lot of chilli, we'll have it the first night as is in a bowl and a side salad and the second night make some guacamole, get some lettuce, tomato, cheese, sour cream etc and make tacos or burritos (buy some corn or flour tortilla wraps and there you go - heat them in microwave a few seconds). Good stuff.

https://theclassicdad.com/2016/12/make-chili-just-like-dad/

Dragon David

First Grade
For anyone who likes to cook and likes a nice Chilli con carne this recipe is awesome. I do a lot of cooking and this is my wife's favourite. You can change the mix of hot stuff you put in it to suit, I make it pretty hot but not lethal.
This recipe makes a lot of chilli, we'll have it the first night as is in a bowl and a side salad and the second night make some guacamole, get some lettuce, tomato, cheese, sour cream etc and make tacos or burritos (buy some corn or flour tortilla wraps and there you go - heat them in microwave a few seconds). Good stuff.

https://theclassicdad.com/2016/12/make-chili-just-like-dad/
All looks hot and tasty. A good chilli con carne you cannot beat so I will try this one day in the winter. Cheers Kit.

Rocket Rod

Juniors
All the panfers ex players, brandy and the other wanker commentators spewing about the video ref. Haa I love it, now they know how it feels. Whenever it happens to us they just go along with it and basically tell us to suck it up. Well suck it up panfers!!