What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bega Trial vs the Eels

Zampaa

Juniors
Luai looked good at hooker, dangerous a couple times.
Luai wasn't bad at all today, people just love to hate him.

Was fairly dangerous, should have had a try assist, but nadsour bombed it, made a few half breaks and didn't do anything wrong.

Dave's mate

Juniors

Was fairly dangerous, should have had a try assist, but nadsour bombed it, made a few half breaks and didn't do anything wrong.
This is crap no one hates him. He's simply a hot head and less talented than Burton

mxlegend99

Referee

I love Luai. But Burton is equally as talented with a better head on his shoulders and a great footy brain.

Luai did create a beautiful try too. Not his fault our left edge are the best try bombers in the competition. But plenty of stuff he screwed up was on himself.

OldPanther

Coach

Luai gave away a few penalties and went missing for most of his time at 6 excluding that one good pass. I did like him but he's not our 6.

OldPanther

Coach
He pretty much said May will be the 14 when he’s available but he can’t play till round six so that’s why they had a look at Jerome at hooker in the second half in case Api can’t play 80.

Ah ok I heard that. Was too busy thinking about May on the bench and missed the subtle bit about Luai at hooker.