What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Charity Shield

Dragon70

Juniors
Some good efforts in that half

Good work from the front row

The subs have all made an impact which is good

Dragonsamy

Bench
Good defense in the first half ( after the first 5 mins).
Vaughan has been strong, so was Luke and Billy Britton look sharp.
Defence is winning at the game at the moment.
Except Yuen who has for successful tackles 7 missed

Dragonslayer

First Grade
First half observations:

1. Defense much better in the middle the same issue on the right.
2. I like the look of Host as a middle forward.
3. Tyrrel is going to he a very handy bench edge forward.
4. Merrin did some really nice things, will only improve.
5. BB a great back up dummy half
6. Friz playing much better on the left and rotating through the middle.

Main focus is the defense.

Lets see who gets on in the 2nd half. No doubt Mc85 wants to win it to have something to say during the season.

Spazer

Juniors
Isaac Luke a bit slow and a pass hitting the deck from dummy half. Britain much slicker.

Rav honestly knows how to return a ball when he isn't dropping it cold. Our goaline defence good so far but the bunnies attack looks sloppy.

We've been kicking it to Latrell and Gaiguy all night and they've dropped it twice so at least that is working. Hoping Norman does more when we get more ball.

redVinme

Juniors
He’s just a proper dummy half, he makes it look like a whole new forward pack I like him. Wonder he can do 80 minutes?

Agreed. Looks like he learnt a lot from cook. I think it's crazy that all hookers don't take a few steps to engage the first marker and a defender. It allows more room for the forwards to come on to the ball.

41yearsaint

Juniors
Merrin and Tariq are a bit loose with playing the ball correctly, can see a silly penalty coming. Foot on or near lads.

Latest posts