What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Charity Shield

saintzrule

Juniors
Can someone please explain the logic in taking off a winger who scores four tries a week earlier and moving a tired and hopeless centre to that position? Of course not. Only Uncle Feckin Fester would make a decision like that and laugh on the sidelines when his team doesn’t have the pill. This will be a long season if he isn’t punted
THIS!!!

Dea

Juniors
The reality of the first half is that Souths had a terrible completion rate. Once they fixed that up in the second half we couldn’t keep up with them. Didn’t lock up the ball in the ruck. Allowed their forwards to run through us. Not sure I saw any of our forwards giving us much go forward. The only good thing about Lafai on the wing was it meant Williame played in the centre. Aitkin still can’t pass. I know it is only a trial, & it was only a trial for the Rabbits, and although we did defend better in the first half we fell away by 22 points in the second half and to be honest...it felt a lot like last year.

SAP58

Juniors
We can not compete for 80min
Our kicking game is woeful and results in a lot of pressure and fatigue sets in.
the best two kicks of the night were Clunes in his 5min cameo
I totally agree but why ? Not being able to compete for 80mins has been our problem for a number of years, funny it aligns with the current coach ? Sides move forward we dont, that is why the appointment of a new CEO is critical for the future of the club IMO.

Latest posts