What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mary,Mary. Clock is ticking.

carinashark

First Grade
I’m thinking about Mary, and Flanno looking over his shoulder. Which round will Saints dump their coach for the newly minted and restored ex Sharks coach? Or will Mary make it past SSO?
And odds on his sacking 50/50 ,am I being optimistic?

At this point in time The Flange cannot coach in the NRL until 2022.
I do have a story about this situation though..
And it's from a very very good source
Mary did not want Flanno there at all, and i mean at all. He was told to suck it up, he is coming.
Flange has been doing his thing. He has a way better grasp on the media than Mary.

snout

First Grade
The guy has one of the weakest teams on paper.
And theyre worse on grass.

Merrin. Seriously.
Corey norman wont or cant compete.
And ben hunt. Well the guy has a TA from a kick in him and nothing else.

And we dont even have a fullback but are still in better shape than lomax.

Last edited:

coolumsharkie

Referee
Yes they will be bottom 4 again this year. Pretty ordinary across the park. They are spoon candidates, good times.

sharkman73

Juniors
The guy has one of the weakest teams on paper.
And theyre worse on grass.

Merrin. Seriously.
Corey norman wont or cant compete.
And ben hunt. Well the guy has a TA from a kick in him and nothing else.

And we dont even have a fullback but are still in better shape than lomax.

I don't think their team is that bad, a decent coach would sneak them into the 8.

blue bags

First Grade
I’m thinking about Mary, and Flanno looking over his shoulder. Which round will Saints dump their coach for the newly minted and restored ex Sharks coach? Or will Mary make it past SSO?
And odds on his sacking 50/50 ,am I being optimistic?
yes flanno will take over as coach, sharks take over kogarah jubilee oval, sharks add red on jersey, u know the rest, runs and hide

carinashark

First Grade
Have to agree with all of the above. Flanno is not that much better at media though and yes we will probably let them win. In the end it will be fold or merge for them.

txta2

Bench
Mary has 4 weeks, then Young will step in, but Flange will obviously be the coach and I don't know what I'm talking about.i hope they choke

SadShark

Bench
Flannge: "Sharks fans could see what we were trying to achieve and if we competed hard and didn't win, they were still happy.”

Nothing has changed. Fans still overjoyed with mediocrity. Still Manly’s Little Bitch. Still lose when we shoulda mopped the floor with some kaarnts.

Flannge: "Sharks fans could see what we were trying to achieve and if we competed hard and didn't win, they were still happy.”

Nothing has changed. Fans still overjoyed with mediocrity. Still Manly’s Little Bitch. Still lose when we shoulda mopped the floor with some kaarnts.
Flange is just playing media scrimmage rule number 1: engage the fans, get them on your side.
He'd do anything to be back with us, trust me. In the mean time he will say the "right words in the right places."

Quigs

Immortal
Will all these going ons at the Stinking Stains have an adverse effect on their chances of participating in the NRL May Grand Final.

They are usually one of the gun sides in late April early May.

minge

Bench
Clock is ticking but.........Corona might buy him time ........a shutdown of NRL will stop his carnage......

If we don’t play, he cant lose.

snout

First Grade
Drags have been in both games.

We need to worry about our own bloke.
We're none from 2 last time l looked.
If Morris doesnt give our halfback an absolute rocket for his substandard performance he can start looking for another job himself.

This game starts with the forwards to lay a platform.
They can only do that with the 7 getting them field position....then getting them onto the ball and getting go forward.
Chad is not doing this and l question whether he knows how.
His first step is sideways. And the next. And the next.
The next is generally backwards....

Frenzy.

Immortal
Drags have been in both games.

We need to worry about our own bloke.
We're none from 2 last time l looked.
If Morris doesnt give our halfback an absolute rocket for his substandard performance he can start looking for another job himself.

This game starts with the forwards to lay a platform.
They can only do that with the 7 getting them field position....then getting them onto the ball and getting go forward.
Chad is not doing this and l question whether he knows how.
His first step is sideways. And the next. And the next.
The next is generally backwards....

Hang on snout.

It’s the halfbacks role to get field position for the forwards now? Funny, most people think it’s the other way around