What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pre-Season matches 2020

Big Marn

Juniors
Hope they did their due diligence on the new head trainer (No NRL background) as there seem to be a suspiciously high number of injuries already, and the season hasnt even started!

LeagueNut

First Grade
Can anybody please explain why Blake Green is seen as a certainty for our top 17??

Yesterday he looked far too slow, just like he was towards the end of last season. Our forwards were doing some good work but once we got into an attacking zone Green would amble over and f**k everything up.

All the offseason talk has been about whether Kodi or CHT would be the #6 but I still reckon having them both there as #6 and #7 is worth a shot. I would suggest Green can run the water but it will evaporate by the time he got it to the players.

ozenzud

Juniors
Shit game, shit team, shit coach....

Gonna be a shit season.
I gave up watching last year. It was just too disappointing. I watched literally 5 minutes of this game. It just looked so bad, I said thats enough and I am going to move on and do something else.

Big Marn

Juniors
The first 30mins they were trying to keep the ball alive, which was a step up from last year, and i think the first knockon was around that time, so they had kept it mistake free. But the attack is so flaccid that they did next to nothing with their possession. Give the same amount of mistake free ball to the Storm or Roosters and they would be 3 or 4 scores up.

BLN2

Juniors
Papalii is MASSIVELY rated by SK/the club. He reminds me of a Ben Henry/Elijah Taylor, small busy forward who trains hard that everyone loves, but offers little more than defence.. He has the 13 jersey for a month or so, hopefully he shows us what he's got, because he's not a second rower or prop for sure.

CHT needs to be our 7 this year IMO, Green just doesn't offer enough on the field as a half back. He's never been a halfback, and it's obvious why. His defence was also wobbly the back of last season, just caught out with slow movement.

Good to see JTB fit in well, got through alot of work, seems to have a good motor on him. Don't think he's a ball playing, tackle breaking prop we'd all love to see though. This years Burr is my guess.

Herbert was good on the wing I thought, Egan showed some good skill. Harris was well contained, but was looking keen as.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Papalii

Not making any other team.

Kata of Forwards.

Hey you do some have great players.

He is not one of them.

Latest posts