What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How will our side look for round 1!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Will be interesting to see if Nicholls plays round 1 or do we give him a trundle in CC to build up some fitness. Nicholls will be in our best 17 if he’s fit enough and I think loads of our supporters are forgetting that on social media.

I still wouldn’t be surprised to see AJ in the 14 jersey.

Latrell
Gagai
Roberts
Burns
Graham
Cody
Reyno (C)
Tatola
Cook
Tom
Su’a
Murray
Knight

AJ
Amone
Lowe
Nicholls

Sironen
Goodwin
Koloa
Dillon/Allan

hunters

Juniors
Reckon your pretty close supercoach, although I'm not sold on Sua. Bad luck for the boy to get knocked out so early so I have both concerns over his match fitness but he really hasn't shown that much so far (would love for him to show me up!). Just doesn't seem to have a hole running / line break / tackle break ability.

With Wade Graham and Xerri running at him all game, I'm not sure if he's up for it but Bennett seems to love him. Lowe has missed the last few too but seems to have a better head on him and might just steal the spot.