What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Don't see how we're "also-rans" in the Matts when we're 3/3 and coming 2nd. Ball is a bit harder to judge considering they don't have their 4 best players, gutsy performances to be in the game right until the last play the past 2 weeks

hindy111

Post Whore
My cousins boy made N.Sydney harrold Matt's side.
15 and 100kgs. Prob there best forward. Did not make Panthers or Parras side in trials. Interesting to see how he goes.

Delboy

First Grade
My cousins boy made N.Sydney harrold Matt's side.
15 and 100kgs. Prob there best forward. Did not make Panthers or Parras side in trials. Interesting to see how he goes.
What number does he play, I am there for all the games and the forwards are their strength. Would argue that there isn’t a stand out, they all do their job.

hindy111

Post Whore
What number does he play, I am there for all the games and the forwards are their strength. Would argue that there isn’t a stand out, they all do their job.

I will find out. He did his knee cap in first game and is back this weekend.
Of course parents are bias. But he has been hitting the gym hard in the last few months. I watched him in Parras trials. Very strong and hardest defender on field. Just seemed unfit. Always struggling to get back in defense. But he was slamming kids.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
And never bludges whille he's on the field. Junior Paulo is essential to our attack, so we need him to play long minutes, but he manages it by bludging in defence. Guys like Alvaro and RCG are essential for taking up the slack.

hindy111

Post Whore
And never bludges whille he's on the field. Junior Paulo is essential to our attack, so we need him to play long minutes, but he manages it by bludging in defence. Guys like Alvaro and RCG are essential for taking up the slack.

Jnr will play 50
RCG will play 50
Brown - 65+

Niakoure can play 50
Evans can play 50

This 2 can cover the 3 middles. Throwing in say Stone and Kafusi on bench eases that. I don't think Alvaro is needed at all for big minutes

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Jnr will play 50
RCG will play 50
Brown - 65+

Niakoure can play 50
Evans can play 50

This 2 can cover the 3 middles. Throwing in say Stone and Kafusi on bench eases that. I don't think Alvaro is needed at all for big minutes
It's not just about number of minutes, it's about the work rate required during those minutes. If Alvaro was only going to play 10 minutes either side of half time he could make 25 or 30 tackles in that time. Not many (if any) of our forwards could do that.

Delboy

First Grade
I will find out. He did his knee cap in first game and is back this weekend.
Of course parents are bias. But he has been hitting the gym hard in the last few months. I watched him in Parras trials. Very strong and hardest defender on field. Just seemed unfit. Always struggling to get back in defense. But he was slamming kids.

Interesting to see when he gets back, it's a strong forward rotation. Saw him at training last week, it's a very physical and fast comp. , he does look like he needs to get some condition. Will keep an eye out when he gets in the side.

hindy111

Post Whore
Interesting to see when he gets back, it's a strong forward rotation. Saw him at training last week, it's a very physical and fast comp. , he does look like he needs to get some condition. Will keep an eye out when he gets in the side.

Markus.....
And thanks. I'll try and come see him play a few times this season. Handy pass before the line also.

Latest posts