What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AFLBC

mongoose

Coach
well 7:30 report just did a hatchet job on Rugby League. I'm pretty sure Leigh Sales is a League fan too, guess she's just doing what her employers told her too. Numbnuts Beattie was being interviewed spruiking the new stand down policy. Sales was just hammering away at "why does the NRL have such a bad culture?" type questions.

Nealo 12

Bench
On ABC tv news this morning, sports report went like this ,
A league , netball , AFL ,

That's all your sport right there folks !

Perth Red

Post Whore
well 7:30 report just did a hatchet job on Rugby League. I'm pretty sure Leigh Sales is a League fan too, guess she's just doing what her employers told her too. Numbnuts Beattie was being interviewed spruiking the new stand down policy. Sales was just hammering away at "why does the NRL have such a bad culture?" type questions.

After the last off season I would suggest it is a very fair question to ask!

DIOGENES

Juniors
In its defence last week’s Compass had a full program on a disabled rugby league team on the Gold Coast. Very good PR for the game but on a show with close to zero ratings

insert.pause

First Grade

Desert Qlder

First Grade

DIOGENES

Juniors
I sent an email to Media Watch asking that if they do a story on the murder in Brisbane that they mention the ABC/News Corp’s inaccurate description of the &&&& as an NRL star. We will see what happens tonight

taipan

Referee
Wait til Sunday's Offsiders. Kelly Undercarriage will go off the rails over the latest Bulldog's player drama.
No mention of course of the start of the NRL season ,as is their predictable agenda.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
The Victorian influence on our media is f**ken annoying.
Can anyone please explain to me why channel nine has a women’s afl show. It leads into the nrl coverage on Sunday.
They don’t even have the broadcast rights so what the f**k?

Latest posts