What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your pass mark for 2020

Where will we finish in 2020

• 1-4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-6

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • 7-8

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Not in the top 8

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Top 4

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Top 6

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Top 8

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters

Tigerm

First Grade
Most of us seem pumped & rightly so, so where will we finish for you to be satisfied?

I've backed them to make top 4 (a stretch, yes) but fortune favours the brave:)

Apologies, I cant seem to edit the poll resonses.

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade
I don't have pass marks because to me anything can happen. I'd like to think we can make the 8. I think the comp is close and we could do a lot better or worse than that dependent on how the team gels, certain players perform (Douehi for instance at fullback) and injuries.

The unknown

Juniors
I think top 6 is achievable with this squad, but It all depends on how our spine gels IMO and luck with injuries.

However I’m more confident of a top 8 finish this year than I have been in a long long time

WA Tiger

Bench
We’ve had such a seismic shift in personal and by looks of it attitude and maybe fitness as well this year.It’s really hard to tell because there’s nothing to work off eg from last year.Id rather not pick until we see how many wins we have after round 6...It’s more a concern about underestimating than the opposite. Although top 4 is a ballsy call. I’ll go top 6 for now - happy with others calling top 4 tho

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
8th absolute minimum. No excuses with injuries etc we just have to get there. On paper I think the top 6 are a bit ahead of us (Roosters, Storm, Manly, Raiders, Eels, Souths) but I don’t think the rest are any better then us, plus the game isn’t played on paper, one favoured team always crashes and burns.

I think 6th/7th is a realistic goal.

WA Tiger

Bench
We’ve had such a seismic shift in personal and by looks of it attitude and maybe fitness as well this year.It’s really hard to tell because there’s nothing to work off eg from last year.Id rather not pick until we see how many wins we have after round 6...It’s more a concern about underestimating than the opposite. Although top 4 is a ballsy call. I’ll go top 6 for now - happy with others calling top 4 tho
And beat Parra more times than not

The unknown

Juniors
8th absolute minimum. No excuses with injuries etc we just have to get there. On paper I think the top 6 are a bit ahead of us (Roosters, Storm, Manly, Raiders, Eels, Souths) but I don’t think the rest are any better then us, plus the game isn’t played on paper, one favoured team always crashes and burns.

I think 6th/7th is a realistic goal.

In saying that, we usually have the wood on souffs and seem to trouble the storm as of recent years. Wouldn’t surprise if we upset a few of those teams

Tigerm

First Grade
Don't get me wrong, more than happy if we get into top 8, but just got a feeling we finally have some depth that will get us up there.

macnaz

Staff member
I'm thinking Easts as well, no Cronk or LM
I think they will be there abouts near the top 2 and with a full uninjured squad they can go for 3 rorts in a row, a lot depends if they get Morris ( $$$ talks Sharkies) and also one key injury to someone like Keary or the Turd and their f**ked.

I think they will be there abouts near the top 2 and with a full uninjured squad they can go for 3 rorts in a row, a lot depends if they get Morris ( $$$ talks Sharkies) and also one key injury to someone like Keary or the Turd and their f**ked.

Keary is their linchpin. Teddy is great don't get me wrong but it'll all go to shit for them if Keary is out for an extended period.

The unknown

Juniors
I'm picking the storm and the raiders to drop down compared to last year.

I don’t really rate Souths this year either to be honest. They have a red hot backline but a pretty pedestrian forward pack, and we all know Cook is best playing on the front foot which I don’t think he has the cattle to do it with

I fully expect Cowboys, Dogs and Knights to be big improvers aswell.

Tigers1986

Juniors
8th. The barren finals run is now getting frustrating and the club needs to show its members/fans that they are serious about contending. 6 9th place finishes in 20 years is torture, especially when we have blown the opportunity twice (at LO vs Canberra & Cronulla) with fortune in our favour.

Latest posts